Americo Liberty Mark Product

It a great product for accumulation. 80% S&P 2 yr PtoP participation. 95% participation 1 yr DJ real estate index. Better participation and lower fee than Annexus on S&P and 1yr PtoP vs 5 yr on F&G and "A" rated papervs "B".

Last edited:
It a great product for accumulation. 80% S&P 2 yr PtoP participation. 95% participation 1 yr DJ real estate index. Better participation and lower fee than Annexus on S&P and 1yr PtoP vs 5 yr on F&G and "A" rated papervs "B".

Could you post a spec sheet for it? Is the distribution limited on this product? My upline for Americo does not seem to have this product on their grid...

----------

Also, does anyone have any info on how strong their renewals have been?

Has anyone sold this product? I read about it the other day and it does not seem that great?

Great product - A rated. I had two advisors write this product last week, both used uncapped 80% allocated to S&P 500, 1.25% fee. This is better than the Annexus product in my opinion. It doesn't have an income rider so it is an accumulation strategy. One thing is that they are having a large influx of appointments coming in so they are a little backed up if you're trying to get contracted. One other thing is that this is a concept sale. As of right now they do not have illustrations for this product, similar to most products in terms of accum, although they do have product inserts showing you what a standard $100k would have done in different markets.

The product is called the Americo Liberty Mark 10. They also have a couple of other options, a 7 year and a 10 year with bonus, but I think you're better off with the simple straight forward 10 year Liberty Mark 10. Let me know if you need any help on this.

Last edited:
Great product - A rated. I had two advisors write this product last week, both used uncapped 80% allocated to S&P 500, 1.25% fee. This is better than the Annexus product in my opinion. It doesn't have an income rider so it is an accumulation strategy. One thing is that they are having a large influx of appointments coming in so they are a little backed up if you're trying to get contracted. One other thing is that this is a concept sale. As of right now they do not have illustrations for this product, similar to most products in terms of accum, although they do have product inserts showing you what a standard $100k would have done in different markets.

The product is called the Americo Liberty Mark 10. They also have a couple of other options, a 7 year and a 10 year with bonus, but I think you're better off with the simple straight forward 10 year Liberty Mark 10. Let me know if you need any help on this.

I looked at the product a while back and found some producer spec sheets for it.

Question, is the 80% participation based on Monthly Average or Point to Point?
Also, its a true Fee and not a Spread, correct?

It seems like a good product... but... it seems that the NWL Ultra Value would be a better accumulation play:
A Rated
95% PR Monthly Average on S&P 500
No Fee

Assuming Liberty Mark uses monthly averaging, then the Ultra Value would outperform it by a good bit, especially considering the fee. NWL would have to drop the PR by around 20%-25% to get down to the performance levels of Liberty Mark... and that is assuming that Liberty Mark would stay the same while NWL drops...

Thoughts?

I looked at the product a while back and found some producer spec sheets for it.

Question, is the 80% participation based on Monthly Average or Point to Point?
Also, its a true Fee and not a Spread, correct?

It seems like a good product... but... it seems that the NWL Ultra Value would be a better accumulation play:
A Rated
95% PR Monthly Average on S&P 500
No Fee

Assuming Liberty Mark uses monthly averaging, then the Ultra Value would outperform it by a good bit, especially considering the fee. NWL would have to drop the PR by around 20%-25% to get down to the performance levels of Liberty Mark... and that is assuming that Liberty Mark would stay the same while NWL drops...

Thoughts?

It is based on a point to point (2 year). So it just looks at the index value on the last day of the index period and compares it to the value on the allocation date.

It is a true fee, you're looking at 1.25% fee.

It is based on a point to point (2 year). So it just looks at the index value on the last day of the index period and compares it to the value on the allocation date.

It is a true fee, you're looking at 1.25% fee.

Interesting. The Point to Point will definitely perform better than Monthly Average. Not sure how the Fee will affect the comparison of the two. I will run it and see.

I just looked at this product through my broker. The best part of it is the inverse strategy if you feel the markets are going down that portion of the bucket will be the performer.

It seems like a legitimate no Cap competitive product.

The product is offered through Legacy Marketing Group Contract. This is an organization that gets products made for them through different carriers. You must get appointed with Legacy with an IMO which opens the door to the Americo product for you and their other product. Here is the skinny. The Liberty Mark has a fee. It comes out upfront. Meaning that when your client places premium into the product let's say $100k the fee comes right out. So, if you did the 7 year it would be $1,000 (1%) out and $99,000 into product. If you did the 10 year product it would be $1250 out (1.25%) and $87,750 into product. Now, if you pick the bonus options the caps drop significantly. So, the best option for growth is the no bonus and the participation options. Good accumulation story especially if you stay away from bonuses. Now with the Legacy contract you also get the Legend Mark which has a good accumulation story as well. It is fee based as well, but only 1% no matter what option you choose. The caps are higher on the Legend Mark for the Annual point to point and the monthly point to point cap is around 4%. So another accumulation story as well.

Back