Annuitant Driven Products

JoeAnnuity

Expert
Hi There,

Does anybody know of Annuity carriers that have an annuitant driven contract, rather than an owner driven one? Could be either a fixed or indexed annuity. Seems like these are a thing of the past.

Thanks for your time!

My pitch is I need to find an annuity that is annuitant driven for an agent I am working with. Are you going to make the same comment to every first poster or are you going to welcome new people to the boards? You've been on here too long maybe you need to take a break o' cynical one. Maybe just don't leave a comment instead of your boring sarcasm.

Hi There,

Does anybody know of Annuity carriers that have an annuitant driven contract, rather than an owner driven one? Could be either a fixed or indexed annuity. Seems like these are a thing of the past.

Thanks for your time!

Try Nationwide. I'm pretty certain that their variable product is/was annuitant driven so their fixed/index products might follow the same line.

You're right. I'm too cynical.

I can think of only one other time I've done that this year, so cut me a bit of slack. In the next 3,000 or so posts, I'll try to not assume everything is a pitch.

Back