Annuities Annual Income?

supersupps

Guru
Some sell final expense only, others med supps etc.. Do any agents just sell fixed annuties? And what is the salary levels for a top notch producer, AFTER 6 months of learning and the best contracts from day one?

If you can break 500k doing strictly fixed annuities, you aren't working. No other products, no fixed indexed either. All that junk just gets in the way.

Why do you think they never post on here?

Yeah, sorry. If you can't break 500k doing strictly fixed annuities, you aren't working.

Get to it Luke.

Please.. your 500k is prob 5k..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I;ll be happy to contract with you.. asap

Last edited:
I know of very few agents selling just fixed annuities. The ones that do work a niche market and they are starting to cross sell life more besides doing just annuities. Best advice is to cross sell them but you really need to know what you are doing. Look for CD money and find a fixed annuity that can smoke it. ING Premier 3 works well for that right now but that could change tomorrow so you really need to know your products.

Please.. your 500k is prob 5k..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I;ll be happy to contract with you.. asap

I don't sell annuities. I sell systems to annuity producers. I'd be happy to send you a kit as soon as I receive your first payment of $995. Cash or Western Union only.

Some sell final expense only, others med supps etc.. Do any agents just sell fixed annuties? And what is the salary levels for a top notch producer, AFTER 6 months of learning and the best contracts from day one?

Do one million dollar pension rollover into a fixed annuity for a retiring executive a year or one hundred 10,000 dollar rollovers into fixed annuities a year and make about 50K.

Back