Annuity Help

iliu0410 said:
i thought annuities come in fixed, fixed index, and variable. it depends on the level of risk the buyer is willing to take on and what sort of growth expectations they are looking to capitalize on.

i know annuities aren't smoke and mirrors. here at Allianz our fixed index annuities are top - i think only Aviva beat us out but with a product that's risky because it's based on securities (which is a whole 'nother topic of discussion perhaps not the most pertinent to this thread.)

but to get back to jmarkk1's initial question: i'm also curious as to how to get people into annuities, and from a marketing perspective are private labelled annuity products enticing? do they even exist? or are brand names the preferred products you guys like to sell?

Are you an agent or an employee of Allianz?

Norwayguy - yesterday I was informed that I am not allowed to mention my employment nor the company that I work for. Please edit your post to remove any reference. I do not yet have 20 posts, so I cannot PM you but if you PM me I can talk with you in an "informal" capacity as opposed to a "formal" one (representing the company in social media space.) Again, please edit your post ASAP so I don't get in more trouble :embarrassed:

iliu0410 said:
Norwayguy - yesterday I was informed that I am not allowed to mention my employment nor the company that I work for. Please edit your post to remove any reference. I do not yet have 20 posts, so I cannot PM you but if you PM me I can talk with you in an "informal" capacity as opposed to a "formal" one (representing the company in social media space.) Again, please edit your post ASAP so I don't get in more trouble :embarrassed:

Not surprised you recieved that notice from your company. My email address is included in my signature.

How long have you worked for Allianz? Is Allianz a good company to work for? What do you like best about being an employee of Allianz?

How long have you worked for Allianz? Is Allianz a good company to work for? What do you like best about being an employee of Allianz?[/QUOTE

My understanding is that Allianz is very protective of the unauthorized use of its name. I imagine that the use of "Allianz" by an admitted employee such as iliu0410 on a forum such as this was unauthorized. Hopefully iliu0410 doesn't get in too much more trouble because of the way he/she used the word Allianz on this forum. :)

Hi guys - yes we are very protective here, and I don't want to get in more trouble. Our Communications team monitors any mention of our company, so pleeease refer to my employer in non-descript terms!

Please PM me with any questions, and I will also speak relatively anonymously in the future!

And please please please no more mention of my company... :1baffled:

Hi guys - yes we are very protective here, and I don't want to get in more trouble. Our Communications team monitors any mention of our company, so pleeease refer to my employer in non-descript terms!

Please PM me with any questions, and I will also speak relatively anonymously in the future!

That's why I post anon, I don't want a client to look me up and for Google to auto fill "douche bag" after my name.

iliu0410 said:

I am hoping you are relatively new at Alli*** as your post just sounded like someone new to the industry based on what you said about your company and comparing it to a competitor.

Back