Annuity Leads

mschlange

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Is there a annuity lead vendor you would recommend
So many promise but fail to deliver

It's an issue with the industry; I don't think you'll find anything different. Anyone I've heard talk about them with ANY amount of success pays $100+/lead.

A lot of agents will use other products as a way to get in the door; it's tough to get in on an annuity as the first product.

It's an issue with the industry; I don't think you'll find anything different. Anyone I've heard talk about them with ANY amount of success pays $100+/lead. A lot of agents will use other products as a way to get in the door; it's tough to get in on an annuity as the first product.

Any annuity I've ever sold has come from Med Sup or FE leads.

Unless you want to or want to pay someone to set up an adwords campaign it is gambling to buy annuity leads.

One, no one reaponds to an annuity offer like life insurance or medicare. So if you bought a lead it would be for something else like a social security report.
Second, annuity leads would be so valuable you couldn't trust anyone you bought them from. Not your IMO not anybody. Think about it... a medsup lead will lead to a few hundred bucks. A life lead will lead to 300 to 800 bucks on average. An annuity lead would lead to thousands of dollars even for a lower end client and $50,000+ for a higher end client. You can't trust someone with the golden tickets.

People that buy leads with success are FE people and medsup people. Even buying traditional life leads is a tough business. People in annuities develope their own at a high cost of time or money.

"We just recently started getting the best real time annuity leads you can get right now."
BOOM!
First post and he already has the best offer going.

:nah:

We've done a few mail drop with Chris from The Lead Connection using their E-68 annuity leads, never got much higher than a 1% response, and the conversion rate on them wasn't very good either. You're much better off mailing Medsup leads to a higher income demographic and trying to cross-sell them.

Back