Annuity Mailers

jmarkk1

Guru
100+ Post Club
What demographics are you guys using right now for mailers that have been successful? What is your message, etc?

What demographics are you guys using right now for mailers that have been successful? What is your message, etc?

Jmarkk1, we have seen a lot of success with our mailers. I think that social security and RMD mailers are the most successful right now, because these are the things that are affecting the baby boomer population.

Are you currently running seminars?

Not currently running seminars.
I'm one that stumbles into annuities and would like to be more proactive. I'm frustrated at the lack of education surrounding retirement issues, and would like to get in front of clients to help.

Not currently running seminars.
I'm one that stumbles into annuities and would like to be more proactive. I'm frustrated at the lack of education surrounding retirement issues, and would like to get in front of clients to help.

Great ideas. I think that seminars are definitely one way to do that. You could also do some educating on the internet. If you want to focus on annuities, I would recommend a seminar and to start getting some online exposure. There are a ton of people on here that can give you good ideas and if I can be of any help then feel free to contact me directly any time.

Josh

Back