Annuity Prospecting System

wilkin

Guru
100+ Post Club
Has anyone had experience using a system like booklet prospecting ? The annuity IMO PBS has a similar system they call pospects direct.

Basically you run ads offering a free booklet on how to avoid mistakes with annuities. People call a special voice mail line, leave their name, address and phone and you follow up.

Seems like a good way to reach prospects who would never attend a seminar or ones who did but chose not to do business at that time.

I would like to know as well. Just spoke with PBS recently and I am wondering if anyone here is with them and has used their prospect direct system.

Has anyone had experience using a system like booklet prospecting ? The annuity IMO PBS has a similar system they call pospects direct.

Basically you run ads offering a free booklet on how to avoid mistakes with annuities. People call a special voice mail line, leave their name, address and phone and you follow up.

Seems like a good way to reach prospects who would never attend a seminar or ones who did but chose not to do business at that time.

The trick is to find out where to run ads. I have copies of ads run in my local daily newspaper (circulation 50,000) and I don't see them anymore. This tells me the ads were not successful.

A senior publication would be the place to run ads but, there aren't that many around my area that I'm aware of and, I'm sure, they're loaded with ads for annuities.

However, the best prospects for annuities are annuity owners. They've bought into the idea. It's just that they have an older version that needs to be "traded in" for a new one to get more bells and whistles.

So I guess the real question is:

How do we solicit currenty annuity owners? I have several good marketing pieces for this very thing. Depending on your location I may be able to set you up with someone near your area, who is already working with the system. Let me know.

So I guess the real question is:

How do we solicit currenty annuity owners? I have several good marketing pieces for this very thing. Depending on your location I may be able to set you up with someone near your area, who is already working with the system. Let me know.

Absolutely finding prospects who are already annuity buyers is the key!

I would like to know more about your method of finding these prospects. Please post the details here if you can, or PM me.

Thanks,

insuranceexec, I think you have a great idea here. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.

You are very Welcome Mark. The downside to the marketing piece that I am referencing is that there are many moving parts. An individual needs to be trained in order to write annuities through this. That is the reason that I noted:

"depending on where you are located I may be able to set you up with someone who is already running the piece."

Back