Anyone Heard of Lineage Partners?

Yep, run away. I looked at it their first school program and it was obvious they did not have a clue about what they were doing. I was very surprised that LSW allowed them to use their name with what they were doing, it all seemed so unprofessional, IMHO.

They are very cheesy, looks like they are trying to be the new Primerica claiming they are on a crusade.

Programs just getting off the ground but promising, heard that the first time.

You're better off looking for a program for the schools that has been around for a while with some agents that know that market.

Also, their debt reduction program using life insurance is with an outfit out of Florida so again you're better off going direct with them if you are interested in that.

It always amazes me that programs like Primerica, US Health Group, etc. keep going. Agents come on here wanting an opinion and they can have a hundred experienced agents tell them to run away and yet they will still sign up and drink the Kool-Aid. There is a reason experienced agents tell others to stay away and especially when it's several agents not just one. Save yourself a headache,this business is tough enough.

$7-8 for a box lunch seems a little steep John. What's in the box?:skeptical:

My first school last week cost me $150 and I sat with 7 teachers. 6 signed up for appointments. The first one has $200,000 in a 410K they want moved. Do the math even on a 70% contract.

Yep, all the teachers I meet have $200,000 in a a 401(k) and another $200,000 in savings.;)

I'm new to the forum.
I was looking for information on this company myself, and decided to register so I could re-start this conversation. Most of the replies are pretty old now, and I'm wondering if there's any more recent experience anyone has had with Lineage Partners.

If you're moving $200,000 in a 401K retirement savings program and you are making 70%. . .you are using the WRONG product.
The right one should earn you about 5. . . 6 or 7 or even 8%.
If you are moving the savings into some sort of high commission insurance product, you have better have a very high limit on your own personal E&O coverage. You will need it

Back