Anyone Heard of Lineage Partners?

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone on this forum work with Lineage Partners, or know of someone who has or does?
I've been selling Medicare and FE primarily, but have always had a strong interest and desire to learn annuities.

Any input?

Thanks!
Amber

Does anyone on this forum work with Lineage Partners, or know of someone who has or does?
I've been selling Medicare and FE primarily, but have always had a strong interest and desire to learn annuities.

Any input?

Thanks!
Amber
Hi Amber,
I too have been doing Medicare and FE and have been looking to branch out further as I am not sure what the MAPD market is going to do and I want insurance that gives me residuals. I started up with them a couple of months ago and am on John's team. You can get into the small business market or stay with individuals. You would be selling various life insurances to the market you select. They have multiple lead producing programs. What I like is that working in the small business market means you will not be alone, you will work with a team behind who will ensure you have the right benefit package for that business owner and employees. Under Johns team there are multiple door openers to help us get into the door. I am not recruiting and this is not the place to explain details without this post looking like a recruiting message. If you want further information you can contact me directly ([email protected]). Regarding the $195, that fee is for a specific program, you can join at no cost. Whatever you do I wish you the best.

Joining the "team" typically means that you're looking at half the street commissions as you are in an Agency system much like you would have been with FE if you were with an Agency system there.

Do you do FE on your own and buy your own leads? Or do you depend on a Manager to help with most of your cases and subsidize your leads for you? If the Answer is the Yes to the first question, then you can make it on your own by cross-selling annuities. If you have to answer Yes to the 2nd question, then join the "team" as you direction and a daily support system.

Neither way is a bad thing, it's just a matter of how independent and confident you are with what you already do well.

Joining the "team" typically means that you're looking at half the street commissions as you are in an Agency system much like you would have been with FE if you were with an Agency system there. Do you do FE on your own and buy your own leads? Or do you depend on a Manager to help with most of your cases and subsidize your leads for you? If the Answer is the Yes to the first question, then you can make it on your own by cross-selling annuities. If you have to answer Yes to the 2nd question, then join the "team" as you direction and a daily support system. Neither way is a bad thing, it's just a matter of how independent and confident you are with what you already do well.

Well I definitely need training and support, but I don't want to work for free, lol. But if taking half cut in commissions is what I need to do for training then that's what I'll do. What would be fair commission levels for someone like me just starting out?

Amber

Well I definitely need training and support, but I don't want to work for free, lol. But if taking half cut in commissions is what I need to do for training then that's what I'll do. What would be fair commission levels for someone like me just starting out?

Amber

You should be paid street at a minimum. I provide one on one support to agents looking to cross sell their existing clients annuities.

Reach out to me if you'd like to discuss this further.

Lineage Partners got on the map with a Teacher program that bombed. The lady leading it up had no idea what she was doing. All summer they have struggled and tried various formats. But finally, they got it together. Here is what they have going on.

First of all, there is no longer a fee to join. And they have 2 killer programs.

1.) The Teacher Program is back. LP recruited 2 top agents and have an outstanding program that works. Agents pay the one agent $100 and she sets you up an luncheon seminar in a school near you. We supply them lunches at $7-$8 a head. We put on a short presentation on their retirement package and then set up one on one meetings. The agent training us made over $350,000 in personal production. I have an agent that held his first seminar yesterday and set 14 appointments. Avg sale is between $5000 & $10,000. Yes the comp is lower here. I put my agents on a 70% contract. But the potential is still huge.

2.) A Get out of Debt Program. Using life insurance we show families how to get out of debt in 9 years and end up with a nest egg without additional payments. This program works well with the teachers program. Leads are available in some states at 40 cents, but min order is $500. These are all folks who attended political rallies and texted a number saying that they want to get out of debt.

This programs are just getting off the ground but early results are staggering. That also means little competition. If you are not making what you want I urge you to give them a look.

Feel free to contact me if you want or listen to one of several conference calls during the week.

John Medwin

Back