Anyone Work for Ameri-life?

This is the first time I even looked at this site to make a comment. Once again the quick response by some of you is an indication that your not in the field selling and taking care of your clients your sitting around being a critic. Oh and by the way I was never a great speller just a great insurance representative for my clients and company who is depending on spell check.

Good selling to those of us who can!!

Once again the quick response by some of you is an indication that your not in the field selling and taking care of your clients your sitting around being a critic.

Hey Dave, when you weren't looking, it turned in to 2009.

Many of us, including me, sell and service our clients very nicely from the air conditioned comfort and privacy of our home office.

It sure beats banging on trailer doors without an appointment all day long, like you guys do...

Hey ask the Attorney General of Massachusetts what he thinks of Ameri-Life and Ameri-First
(Or google the Boston Globe)

Its interesting reading the postings from individuals on this forum. Its quite obvious that most of these individuals have failed and are looking for someone to blam other than themselves.

I have been with the company over 23 years and have many colleges that have been with the Amerilife 5, 10, 15, 20 years and have had a wonderful career. Its provided great products for there clients and provided a wonderful income to a great many families and put a lot a kids through college. If your looking for a great company and a long term career you could do a lot worst.

You don't have to be a bad sales person or a failure to be unhappy with a company. I'm happy for you.

And for every agent that you know I also have meet many that are totally unhappy with them and who they have screwed over.

That's life!

You don't have to be a bad sales person or a failure to be unhappy with a company. I'm happy for you.

And for every agent that you know I also have meet many that are totally unhappy with them and who they have screwed over.

That's life!
You mean this D- rated company based in Clearwater? Is that the legitimate, upstanding company that they are referring too? You have to really put some effort into it to get a D-!

Ameri Life and Health Services | Better Business Bureau Review | Clearwater, FL

It would be great there Daverain if you would spell properly when standing up for the company you work for.

There is a lady who works for us who is presently being hounded for $3,500 from Amerilife on a charge back.

The funny thing is SHE had sent Amerilife a letter last fall on them oweing her $3,500 in commissions!

Amerilife is a joke and has a horrible reputation among seniors in our area and most of what is in this thread I have seen first hand in a 2 month stint to sell one of their products.

Beware!!!!!

Hey Super Genius...when being critical of someone's spelling you might want to spell the word "oweing" correctly. For the record, it's "owing".

Well God Bless you antoncipri for that wonderful and professional response!

I am sure you are going to bash everyone else in this thread against AL or am I just the lucky one?

pesky little "e"!

owe, owed, owing. Miriam webster is your friend I see.

I am sure you spell-checked every word to make that catch.

Bravo!

This forum sometimes is like H.S.

Say hi to the folks there at Coporate for Ameri-life!

Latest posts

Back