Anyone Work for Ameri-life?

Parker and Associates is not AL BUT they act the same. Parker and Assocaites teamed with, or vice versa, The Assurance Group, TAG. Agent mills are all based on the same concept so if you know one you know the other.

I heard another good manager left AL, it is unfortunate of all the changes they have made. they used to be a decent agency. Oh well

Yea, I heard another manager left. They are supposed to reward managers with profit sharing, but they hide so much that most of the managers get nothing. Only the ones that have been around for years get a profit share. The rest get screwed and filled with promises. That company is a joke.

18 month ???? Whats wrong with you??? terminate contract ????? Brian Martin(MedSuppRecruiter) you are out of line , When in our talks I said we will be on board without the release upon demand? Sir you are a lier, and you should not be that way. @$%# Amerilife and everyone working there . call me if you have something to say 800 712 8894

18 month ???? Whats wrong with you??? terminate contract ????? Brian Martin(MedSuppRecruiter) you are out of line , When in our talks I said we will be on board without the release upon demand? Sir you are a lier, and you should not be that way. @$%# Amerilife and everyone working there . call me if you have something to say 800 712 8894

Who are you talking to? And why don't you take the rant to Brain directly to Brian!

It sounds to me like the people who are complaining in this forum either have no sales skills, that is why they need the leads Ameri-life provides, or they do not have the ambition to deal with corporate rederick. looking at this from the outside, and seeing what AL has done. i say that you dont become the #1 top dog with out pissing off some people. so the way i see AL is they are dedicated to the $$$ that is capitalism, and it ROCKS!!! i support AL all the way!!

It sounds to me like the people who are complaining in this forum either have no sales skills, that is why they need the leads Ameri-life provides, or they do not have the ambition to deal with corporate rederick. looking at this from the outside, and seeing what AL has done. i say that you dont become the #1 top dog with out pissing off some people. so the way i see AL is they are dedicated to the $$$ that is capitalism, and it ROCKS!!! i support AL all the way!!

Spoken by a true AmeriLife toe-kisser.

So only people who complain can't sell or have no ambition? WOW. How about this, I didn't like working for a company who lies and cheates the people who are SELLING! I don't like a company who cheats it's 'employee', 'contactors' or 'sales force'. Can it be that simple? Can it be something other then a person not being ambious or lacking sales skills? And yes IF you have integratiy and ethics you can be a capitalist, #1 sales person and ROCK! But seldom do those traits work there. There is only ONE person I personally know who has managed to keep her head above it all and has those traits. The rest? The ones I know, lost their souls long ago.

I'm not bitter about them, I really don't think about them, I do what I do and they do what they do. And I sell and I have success.

Back