Anyone Work for Ameri-life?

Right now I can't say anything positive about them.

Was contacted to re-contract with them for Any Plan. Offer was a cheap cost for a 2,000 mailing ...Was assured yes, but better hurry for this is last week to get mailers in.

...called today to affirm I passed those tests and order supplies plus those leads... Was told to call the lead co to get specific answers. The # on the sheet led back to Ameri life office and another gal told me that that lead program was discontinued... Problem unresolved.

This Thread is not looking good!

I can sort through a $3,500. charge-back. Verify that a "D-" rating is actually an "A" BBB rating. Plus, I was unable to find that Boston Globe article and found nothing on Google.

But, messing with Policy Doctor disturbs me! :mad:

2,000 discounted mailers is nothing!

Ameri-life needs to pony-up! :skeptical:

Yeah, they were starting to do this when I left them. Also, I have one issue what the link I am reading. It says that annuities are uninsured. Well last I checked the are but agents are not supposed to advertise that fact and max is $300,000 from what I recall.

Yes I work for amerilife as a branch leader. I started with them just under a year ago. Coming from being a business owner with 10 employees this was change for me. At first i was not keen on the morning meetings and certain other procedures. As time went on the entire amerilife system started to make sense. In the last year I have trained new agents to be sucessful and make a lot of money. bottom line is you get out of it what you put into it. My first year in the business will be a great one.

knowing what i know now about the insurance business would i make the same decision to work for amerilife again, absolutely.

Yes I work for amerilife as a branch leader. I started with them just under a year ago. Coming from being a business owner with 10 employees this was change for me. At first i was not keen on the morning meetings and certain other procedures. As time went on the entire amerilife system started to make sense. In the last year I have trained new agents to be sucessful and make a lot of money. bottom line is you get out of it what you put into it. My first year in the business will be a great one.

knowing what i know now about the insurance business would i make the same decision to work for amerilife again, absolutely.

Ahhh... another Amerilife toe-kisser. :D

call it what you wish, realistically to be fresh (new) in the business and make over 100k my first year with no out of pocket investment....not sure where else you will find that.

not to mention i am about to be promoted to owning my own office. i will own a sucessful office and share in profits...yet again no money out of pocket.

joe124 -- I don't doubt you made 6 figures. That was a remarkable accomplishment. Yet, which products did you use to get to this level?

I'm looking at this from the standpoint of ethics and can I trust them with my business? This post has almost 4,500 views. Policy doctor has credibility. Can you tell us anything more? :yes:

call it what you wish, realistically to be fresh (new) in the business and make over 100k my first year with no out of pocket investment....not sure where else you will find that.

not to mention i am about to be promoted to owning my own office. i will own a sucessful office and share in profits...yet again no money out of pocket.

Okay, 1st you do NOT own the office they give you, they can take it away at any time, transfer you at will etc. That is not ownership nor franchisee. So don't fool yourself about that. You will be an employee of AmeriLie

But hey it is possible to make that kind of money with them, but all I say is get EVERYTHING in writing when they 'promise' you something as they LIE.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
joe124 -- I don't doubt you made 6 figures. That was a remarkable accomplishment. Yet, which products did you use to get to this level?

I'm looking at this from the standpoint of ethics and can I trust them with my business? This post has almost 4,500 views. Policy doctor has credibility. Can you tell us anything more? :yes:

When you say trust them with your business what do you mean? Rememer they are only getting business for the insurance company and it is the insurance company that services the client. They really have nothing to do with that. IF you already have clients that you are brining to them then the day you become appointed with them and work for them and that clients does business with you thus them then that client is not considered yours anymore it is AmeriLie's.

More then likey he sold a combo of Annuities, Single Prem Life and WL. AmeriLie is big on getting annuties that's the steak for them.

Last edited:
Yes your right i do not own the office, nor did i have to put up any monies to open it up. coming from a world where i fronted all money this is very attractive.

as far as the income...wow... i wonder how much the people that "worked" with A/L acutally "worked" if you have troubles thinking i could do 6 figures my first year. anybody with a brain and a will to work could it.

lets look at my last month, i did one seminar and have written 200k spwl and 350k annuities.

seriously if you come to work here and can not trip over 100k per year in income, then leave, bad mouth us, and work somewhere else for 50k a year.

You must be a Super Salesman and you sure are proud of it. Let's do the math: $200k in SPWL should have made you over $30k and $350k in annuities should have paid you close to 30k or more. So, if you didn't earn $60k from your sales then it DID cost you something. One day you will figure it out.
Good Luck

Back