Best Paying Annuity IMO/FMO

abs

I've been in the business now for 6 years and love selling annuities. I'm looking for the BEST commissions from an IMO. I don't need benefits, insurance or leads.

I've been in the business now for 6 years and love selling annuities. I'm looking for the BEST commissions from an IMO. I don't need benefits, insurance or leads.

Are you looking for the best benefit for your client or the highest commission for you?

Based upon the post I'm thinking it's not ""Looking to make a difference by offering what's best for the client, help them save money and then take excellent care of them".

Rick

For someone who doesn't need hand-holding, benefits, or leads... they want a profitable partnership - regardless of motive. Since they essentially want a contract and nothing else, asking for the highest commissions is acceptable for a mutually beneficial business relationship.

When contracting with an IMO, it's a business decision that is looking out for the best interest of the producer. This isn't about the agent/client relationship or sales processes.

For someone who doesn't need hand-holding, benefits, or leads... they want a profitable partnership - regardless of motive. Since they essentially want a contract and nothing else, asking for the highest commissions is acceptable for a mutually beneficial business relationship.

When contracting with an IMO, it's a business decision that is looking out for the best interest of the producer. This isn't about the agent/client relationship or sales processes.

Total and complete hogwash. The question should have been, "I sell for XXX and want a better contract. Not "what's the highest commission rate because I don't give a crap about product."

Rick

Not being a a smart***, but I always put my client's best interest first, however I am also here to make money....I can sell the best one for the client with 5% commission or....the best one for the client with 8%. You do the math. Which would you sell? Bottom line...I want to get paid the best commission contract that I can get. Now, back to my question...can anyone suggest a great IMO with generous commission contracts?

I personally make 7% on annuities. I have the track record and proof to get this. You can go direct to the source and provide production history and most insurance companies/IMos will determine what level to start you off at.

You want the highest comp? You don't go through an IMO.:idea::D

Not being a a smart***, but I always put my client's best interest first, however I am also here to make money....I can sell the best one for the client with 5% commission or....the best one for the client with 8%. You do the math. Which would you sell? Bottom line...I want to get paid the best commission contract that I can get. Now, back to my question...can anyone suggest a great IMO with generous commission contracts?

I get pretty good comp from my IMO. Depending on the product I will get 7.5% to 6%. With the DOL reasonable comp was a big part or that. I feel the industry has leveled at about 6.5-7%. Anything more, you get into long surrender charges.

Latest posts

Back