BHC MARKETING -Post Your Experiences

Texas Broker

Have you dealt with them or been contacted by their telemarketers?

Did they live up to their end of the committments? Post your experiences!

BHC marketing and dressander are owned by the same company and dressander had a webinar about the GPS program. Said it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I never have know anyone that worked the program first hand but would love toi hear some feed back.

I have worked their GPS leads, considering they offer street and above contracts and do NOT charge for the leads there shouldn't be to much to complain about. I did write business off their leads and wrote enough business to qualify for more, the only issue I had with them was they changed their preferred companies so I haven't been using them as much.

They do have good marketing reps who really know their stuff, I can not say the same about their Jr reps.

As whole I do think they offer a lot of resources to agents not to many negatives.

All companies think they are the best with cutting edge marketing BHC is no different.

My mentor and I both just signed up with BHC and are going to give them a shot. I worked with Justin and he was very helpful in the whole process. You can pm me if you would like his contact information.

Whatever you do, avoid *******, unless you want to work with a rookie.

Be sure to ask them about a product you know about that is not on the pusher's list. Get an idea of competency and follow-through before you sign up.

Back