Broker's Choice/Tyrone Clark Go Bye-Bye?

The Dateline piece was probably viewed by 5% of he population (just a guess). Among most of that 5%...the story will have very little effect on their decision-making.

Also I am sure that most seniors are not as "vulnerable" (read dumb) as Chris Hansen & Co. would have you believe. After all they were smart enough to accumulate that money, and they still have it.
Listening to that program gives people the impression that when you pass age 65 the brain atrophies to the point where you have no financial acumen whatsoever.
All in all I think the program was a very poor piece.:skeptical:

</IMG>

The kinds of conclusions that people jump to are amazing.

My practice is in Colorado and I happen to know for a fact that the websites were off line for a rebuild. (Which seems to me, would have been the obvious concluson)

Brokerschoice.com was handled by an outside Denver agency through sundance, and was never finished, so the old one was restored. The sundancepr.com rebuild was handled directly by Geoff Hoyle and was finished in a very poor manner. Upon last visit, I found Hoyle is gone. He's the one who went 'bye-bye'

And just as an FYI. Clark has never done me any dirt, and always pays his bills. That's much more than I can say for some.

John Naylor was a good man and he sadly passed away a few months ago.

There are about 1,000,000+ licensed agents in the United States. Tyrone Clark is the very last one I would ever do business with.

Tyrone Clark (or his agency) altered one of my annuity contracts after I faxed it in and substituted different commission schedules. He lied to me about commissions and bonuses. He invited my partner and I to Colorado and set 4 different appointments with us and blew off each one. The last of which he was going to take us to breakfast and then drive us to the airport. Never called - never showed. Class guy.

He got slammed for his shady dealings in Massachusetts (I think). They had him pegged.

Here is the blurb from the Denver Post

Centennial-based Brokers Choice of America Inc. and Tyrone Clark are suing "Dateline" producer NBC Universal Inc. and its owner General Electric Co.
The complaint claims that "Dateline" used snippets of wrongfully obtained, hidden-camera video on a program titled "Tricks of the Trade" that aired last spring.
Also named as defendants in the lawsuit are three NBC/GE employees: Chris Hansen, an on-screen reporter, and producers Steven Fox Eckert and Marie Theresa Amorebieta.
The lawsuit alleges that the "Dateline" producers obtained false insurance-agent licenses from the state of Alabama in exchange for sharing information with them about a state investigation into sales practices of insurance agents.
Using the false credentials, the "Dateline" producers, acting in the dual role of investigators for NBC and Alabama, registered and attended a private educational seminar limited to licensed insurance agents taught by Clark at Broker's Choice headquarters.
Broker's Choice and Clark are suing NBC, GE and the three "Dateline" employees for defamation, fraud, trespassing, intrusion on privacy and violation of their civil rights.

Well Dateline was sued by GM because NBC/GE had to use igniters to get a GM pickup to blow up in a crash. They tried multiple crashes but the pickup just would not blowed up good' for NBC. After that GM essentially owned NBC because of the NBC fraud. NBC/Dateline's antics with the exploding GM pickups was criminal. People should have gone to jail.

GE/NBC just got Obama to backstop $180 billion in GE debt to "preserve" GE's AAA debt rating. I guess O bought favorable news coverage from NBC and MSNBC for quite a while.

As bad as Tyrone may be, GE (NBC) is probably worse.

Dateline edits things to put a slant on things. If we were to ever see the whole thing we would see what dateline is really made of. News exec's selling ratings. I have not heard anything bad about Tyrone. Dateline can make anyone look bad. Or there agents.

doesn't david royer and clark do business together thru the key's to the kingdom (IRA system). Seems pretty powerful stuff to work with as there's a seminar system also for marketing??

Tyrone Clark is widely known as the moron who taught Annuity University in CO! He and his company, Brokers Choice of America was associated with the NBC Dateline show "Tricks of the Trade" in 2008 and subsequently he sued GE/NBC and lost, and ordered to pay $194K in attorney's fees in 2011. He has been the subject of numerous negative articles in several states that featured his school "Annuity University" which has since been changed to "Retirement Planning University." The school was a two-day recruiting session basically and was the most useless crap I've ever seen, a total waste of time and money. He admitted that "I don't sell annuity products myself" in a statement made during his lawsuit with GE/NBC, so how can he teach a class on how to sell annuities? He claims to have sold a lot of annuities but that's questionable since noone has seen any production reports. Usually people "teach" when they can't sell or make it in the REAL world. He was associated with John Naylor, who died in AZ of cancer. Clark was terminated by AVIVA Life and Legacy Marketing Group in San Francisco. I wouldn't touch this *** with a 10 foot pole. It's a waste of your time!

Back