Broker's Choice/Tyrone Clark Go Bye-Bye?

annuityseller said:
why do we have to read this twice??it's listed also in the general insurance forum!!!

Best guess the poster has a hurt up thier rear end about this guy and did a search to find the thread and then posted it elsewhere for good measure.

Well let's just add him to the list of idiots who take advantage of agents and that sell products to make a living that are useless.
This is why agents need to spread the word about things that are not benificial. Let's all help each other out when we can!

Here's more stuff about BCA & Tyrone Clark. I don't think I have seen anyone who is full of hot air and B.S.

Tyrone Claims to be a silent partner and when you ask him to provide the information and you try to verify the status of Tyrone's ownership, one company started to laugh at me when I called. Tyrone gives FMO a bad name. He will not release your contract just to be mean. He hides behind his employees and doesn't give you an email address. I got into a situation with a company that I recently got hire and I am cleaning up all their Insurance Operations. Some dumb inexperience agent drank Tyrone's coolaid and got the company contracted with BCA and now I am trying to change FMO, he refuses to release us.

Additionally, I found out a Complaint that BCA was fined by DOI of Colorado due to a complaint file in Massachusetts. BCA settle with the complaint by agreeing to pay over $16,000 for operating without a license in the state of Massachusetts. This happened in 2002 and BCA has a license # then. Does anyone know if BCA has a license # with DOI and what state. I can not seem to find one. I've asked for it and they keep deflecting the question. I know Tyrone has one with DOI in Colorado. If you PM me, I have a copy of it. It took me about 1 hour of research to find it, but it's out there.

These are the companies FMO's that he claims that he's a silent partner in and one of them laughed when I called to verify. The others has not returned my calls. I guess some of them have confronted him recently because his wording now has been "partner FMO"

1. USA Financials
2. TriQuest
3. Safe Harbor
4. Partner's Advantage

I hope this helps!

Back