Carriers for Group Unallocated Deferred Flexible Premium Indexed Annuities

srm

Looking for some carriers that offer group, unallocated deferred flexible premium indexed annuities (not fixed or VA) that can be owned by a qualified Defined Benefit Pension Plan. Annual deposit would be more than $2M

Having some difficulty finding the right solution.

Anyone know of any carriers that have this product available for independent producers?

If you find one let me know. I know of none out there. However, depending on the state you live in, you might be able to sell the variable group product (for certain carriers) without being a registered rep.

----------

An indexed annuity IS a fixed annuity. Please do yourself and the industry a favor and call indexed annuities Fixed Indexed Annuities.

The only one that comes to mind that fits what you're looking for is Lafayette Life:

https://www.llic.com/annuities/groupmarquiscentennial

Well there we go. Holy crap... you might have just given me a reason to use Lafayette at some point.

Unfortunately the cap on that product is currently just 3%. But good to know it exists. It would be good for pension funding for ultra small firms.

Last edited:
Looking for some carriers that offer group, unallocated deferred flexible premium indexed annuities (not fixed or VA) that can be owned by a qualified Defined Benefit Pension Plan. Annual deposit would be more than $2M

Anyone know of any carriers that have this product available for independent producers?

Just went to a pension meeting last week at Lafayette's home office and they are very dedicated to the defined benefit market. They also use a fixed annuity with a 3% minimum guaranteed rate.

Check with PacLife. I don't know if they have exactly what you're looking for. However, they're very committed to the DB market overall.

Back