Client Newsletters - Any Low Cost Services or Ideas?

Freddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
I recall one IMO/FMO mentioning a guy who had a tax service. It was a pretty modest web site but he did a very good low cost newsletter.

I found this company but it looks like it is only twoce a year. CPA and Advisor newsletters.

Tenenz, Inc. Low Cost, High Quality Tax And Accounting Products

Emerald is out there but they are pretty expensive. Some of the smaller FMOs have homemade versions and Russ Jones has his. I found another one in Tenn but they are about $1.50 mailed.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Freddie - Write your own newsletter. Include a pic of you and the family, include some trivia, a joke or two, maybe a recipe and then write about the bank failures or the whatnot that you talk about with potential annuity buyers.

I send out a monthly email newsletter,through Foresight Publishing. They have articles you can choose from, so it is quick and easy to set up and they do all the work. It is not the cheapest around, but it looks good and saves me a lot of time.

LOL! Thanks for the tips. I think I will pass on the Mimeograph machine idea. When I was in elementary school they used those.

Back