Dean Cipriano's Marketing System

I know this was posted a couple of years ago but would be interested as I am really contemplating buying this system so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Before Gore invented the internet, Dean was sitting at the kitchen table in his underwear selling term over the phone. All I've ever heard was that the agent's purchase of the system was a very profitable decision... for Dean.

Those that can't sell find a way to rip off the others that can't sell.

If you could get a hot body from a pill...everyone would have a hot body. If you could get rich from giving money to Dean....everyone would be rich.

I know this was posted a couple of years ago but would be interested as I am really contemplating buying this system so any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are no shortcuts. There are no easy systems. Work hard, educate yourself, build centers of influence. It might take 5-10 years to build a practice.

Dean Cipriano is like the tout on TV promising football winners. If the tout could pick winners, he wouldn't need to bang your credit card. If Dean could write insurance premium, he wouldn't need a boiler room full of con men to sell you a system.

Please use common sense.

Good luck.

Not only are there no shortcuts, but there are absolutely no secrets. Just based on this forum, agents are more than willing to share their marketing ideas and experiences.

There's no "secret sauce" agents are hiding that you need to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for.

I have used his system with success but found the conference calls and follow-up monthly email "tips" to be mostly sales pitches to purchase additional super expensive marketing-based services (mailers, voicemail set-up, radio ads, etc) that I found to be much less costly by doing it myself.

Plus I just found out that I'm being charged $197 MONTHLY
just for the priviledge of such "support"!

I am now selling the system for way less than what I paid for it if anyone is interested, but doesn't have the funds to/ doesn't want to purchase new. Feel free to email me.

Honesty however the marketing techniques I learned really did produce a more positive response from potential clients and led to more sales. I do think that if I worked the system more I would have done even better, but can't say for sure.

I would have liked to have seen more substance in the "ongoing training and support" and not feel like I was being sold at every turn, nickled and dimed to death.

Hope that helps in some way. :idea:[/quot

I know this is an old post but if you still have the system I'd be willing to buy it. Let me know how much you want for it. Thanks.

I bought the system less than a year ago. I have used some of the ideas (There are hundreds) but, I have changed careers and would like to sell the whole kit. Books, CD's, etc.

$200.00 plus actual shipping costs. PayPal or money order.

I bought the system less than a year ago. I have used some of the ideas (There are hundreds) but, I have changed careers and would like to sell the whole kit. Books, CD's, etc.

$200.00 plus actual shipping costs. PayPal or money order.

How much does the system cost new?

Back