Dean Cipriano's Marketing System

honestagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi all. Just wondering if any of you have tried it and how effective it was/ is for you? Are you generating some good business from this methods? Thoughts....

honestagent said:
Hi all. Just wondering if any of you have tried it and how effective it was/ is for you? Are you generating some good business from this methods? Thoughts....

Most here probably don't know who he is. Or they might if you say he is the guy that claims he makes his money and you do can make your money sitting around in your underware! I would suggest staying away of this type of hype people.

I got on his mailing list some time ago. Still get 2 - 3 fax blasts per month about his system.

The guy makes money in his underwear allright. Peddling his system to gullible agents.

somarco said:
I got on his mailing list some time ago. Still get 2 - 3 fax blasts per month about his system.

The guy makes money in his underwear allright. Peddling his system to gullible agents.

Yes, which should be the first give away to suggest not to buy into his system! I mean do you really have to come here and ask? Who was it? Sti I think had a pict of a extremely fat naked guy at a desk with a telephone in his hand, I mean the mental pict of such a statement (I make my money in my underware) should be all one needs to draw a proper conclusion to stay away, far away!

I went to one of Dean's free seminars over the river in New Jersey. The presentation was pure b.s. Since then I have been bombarded with mail from his Selling System. IMHO, stay far, far away.

Okay folks. Thanks for the caveats. Seriously. I guess I was gullable there for a while thinking there would be a nice system somewhere out there where qualified prospects call you (yes while sitting around in my panties..) but such is not the life! That's okay though... I'm used to canvassing but my new shoes still have to adjust.

Thanks again.

honestagent said:
Okay folks. Thanks for the caveats. Seriously. I guess I was gullable there for a while thinking there would be a nice system somewhere out there where qualified prospects call you (yes while sitting around in my panties..) but such is not the life! That's okay though... I'm used to canvassing but my new shoes still have to adjust.

Thanks again.

Now if you are a female the idea of sitting around in you panties would bring about a whole different picture to mind! Just Kidding! :D

No the fact is if you want to sell you have to work at it. Have a plan, whatever that is, go out and do your plan and more than likely no matter how bad your plan is, if you work it you'll see some success. The worst thing outside of a bad plan is no plan or worst a $(^$)W#Q% System you may purchase!

Yet though, if you tell us what you really want many here can give you a good plan of action. Yet you seem to be all over the board, if you settle on something and decide to see it thru let us know what that is! If you do I'm sure you can recieve a lot of good advice from many here. Yet you have to pick one thing and stick with it!

Now if you are a female the idea of sitting around in you panties would bring about a whole different picture to mind

Now you did it. You baited Sti. You know he will find something suitable . . .

somarco said:
Now if you are a female the idea of sitting around in you panties would bring about a whole different picture to mind

Now you did it. You baited Sti. You know he will find something suitable . . .

Last few attempts I've seen, I think Sti doesn't have it in him no more!

Back