Delaware Life Pinnacle MYGA

pcbinsurance

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
To the seasoned annuity folks out there:

Is this worth appointing for? The rates are high but I have not really looked at the other components yet and my annuity IMO is pushing this.

I don't sell a lot of annuities but for the occasional client with money still floundering in a CD, it looks like one of the best options out there.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Is this worth appointing for? The rates are high but I have not really looked at the other components yet and my annuity IMO is pushing this.

I don't sell a lot of annuities but for the occasional client with money still floundering in a CD, it looks like one of the best options out there.

Thanks!

I think they are...rates are competitive, decent ratings, fair comp etc.

5 year rates are always moving so you want to have a handful of carriers to quote top rates. Delaware is not a bad app to have in your bag.

Last edited:
To the seasoned annuity folks out there: Is this worth appointing for? The rates are high but I have not really looked at the other components yet and my annuity IMO is pushing this. I don't sell a lot of annuities but for the occasional client with money still floundering in a CD, it looks like one of the best options out there. Any comments would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Absolutely! If it's this or a longer CD, this is much better for the over 60 crowd

Thanks!

Delaware Life is a great product to have. They have some of the top rates on MYGA's and they are A rated. I know last time I ran the numbers, the only carrier beating them was Sentinel, but it wasn't by much and Sentinel is B rated vs A rated. There are also some minor details about Sentinel you want to be aware of. If you're looking for an alternative to CD's, Delaware is a great choice, I would also look at the Equitrust WMB which is a Simplified IUL with a return of premium.

Josh

Back