Does Anyone Sell Annuities by Phone and Mail?

atalb622

I may want to sell long distance because I'm using internet annuity leads. Any problems with doing everything through the mail?

I work a lot of internet annuity leads. I have talked to a few producers that work across state lines, through the mail, etc. I understand that they do mostly fixed MYGA annuities through the mail, hardly any EIA's. My own experinece is that you can succesfully market/sell annuities from online leads, but I have only done one through the mail myself and would consider it to be difficult.

who you buy your internet leads from?

YES !! Please let us know, I am looking @ insurme and closely to HTQ because they have a $100 credit for referrals. Thanks,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I work a lot of internet annuity leads. I have talked to a few producers that work across state lines, through the mail, etc. I understand that they do mostly fixed MYGA annuities through the mail, hardly any EIA's. My own experinece is that you can succesfully market/sell annuities from online leads, but I have only done one through the mail myself and would consider it to be difficult.

Way to hustle baby !! What online lead company are you using, if you dont mind me asking. Thanks

Last edited:
ive done it buy phone and if the deal is large enough just fly out to meet with them after alot of phone calls ....also do webinars.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
anyone thought about a predictive dialer to generate annuity leads???

Last edited:
I find it to be difficult to do any investments by mail unless you already know the folks. Fixed accounts are probably the easiest, but still not a sure thing. If the case merits it, then travel might be necessary.

Back