Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE


Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Annuities Forum

Reply to Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT     
Old 06-28-2016, 07:53 PM   #31
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts:5
State: kevin1957 is an Insurance Agent from
Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT Re: Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Shading the truth....what an off the wall statement. I have no ownership interest in this marketing program or any other. I am a producer that appreciates the forum as a resource to gather information to help make an informed decision. Unless someone is trying to protect some program they are promoting why would someone on an open forum like this that is meant to give and share knowledge want to shade the truth? Perhaps people that do shade the truth and/or make comments like what you just made are in reality doing it to skew the opinions of producers in their favor because in fact they themselves are not a producer but a seller of a lead program trying to protect its standing in the eyes of producers. If a lead promoter is posting comments as if they are a producer themselves to protect their own interest is doing an unethical disservice to the real producers that are on this forum seeking the truth and/or giving an accurate accessment of a given lead program based upon their personal experience.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT

Old 06-29-2016, 12:49 AM   #32
Guru
Josh on Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts:11,757
State: Josh is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Josh is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT Re: Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Originally Posted by kevin1957 View Post
Shading the truth....what an off the wall statement. I have no ownership interest in this marketing program or any other. I am a producer that appreciates the forum as a resource to gather information to help make an informed decision
This forum wouldn't work if every time someone posted something everyone just said "call me". A lot of the value in the forum is that folks can read through entire discussions whenever they'd like. If you genuinely wanted to help share information I'm sure you could write something simple that would be less than 1,000 words. "It's a great program for new agents" or "I wouldn't recommend it to new agents" or whatever the angle is.

I was interested in their pitch and it sounded like if you bought REALLY expensive leads and knew the sales pitch you could make some money, but the whole thing does seem a bit confusing.

------------------------------------


Telemarketing lists for $50/month
www.ListShack.com
Great for FE, Medicare, Auto, Homeowners, and more!
888-905-3282
  Reply With Quote to Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Old 06-29-2016, 05:44 AM   #33
FBN
Super Genius
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts:105
State: FBN is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT Re: Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Kevin does not want you to call and he will not post his results since he was most likely told by the owners that the leads will be cutoff if he criticizes the program. They need to keep it all hush hush to draw in more suckers.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Old 06-29-2016, 08:53 AM   #34
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts:5
State: kevin1957 is an Insurance Agent from
Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT Re: Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Interesting comments. I did take a few calls but am really to busy to take more. In the near future I will post a thorough analysis. Short and brief would suffice but a longer analysis in a larger context will be of more value to people on the forum. I have no fear of retribution if the review is negative nor expect favorable treatment if the review is positive. I will say there is potential money to be made in almost any lead program.

Questioning someone's truthfullness is not appropiate. I understand that on the anonymous internet people will say things that they would not say to someone in person but it is best to treat people on the internet as you would if in person. But I will cut you some slack.....you might have thought I was the seller of the leads.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Old 09-08-2016, 10:19 AM   #35
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts:2
State: bozak is an Insurance Agent from
Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT Re: Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
so guys i see the last entry to this post was at 06-29 no we are at 09-08 and i see no one really review or say any thing about this program?
Is there any body out there that tried it ?
hope to hear back
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Old 09-08-2016, 11:58 AM   #36
Super Genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts:57
State: victor247 is an Insurance Agent from Massachusetts
Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT Re: Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Originally Posted by bozak View Post
so guys i see the last entry to this post was at 06-29 no we are at 09-08 and i see no one really review or say any thing about this program?
Is there any body out there that tried it ?
hope to hear back
To answer you question directly. I tried it for two months. It didn't work for me. Why? Maybe because I'm not good at phone sales. Maybe because big cases need to be done face to face, maybe the leads aren't as quality as they say. Would I do it if I was someone else? Honestly, no. Why? Because you can pay the same amount of money and market for yourself and get the same if not better results. I say that because I have do exactly that. I do my own marketing and don't need their leads or product. They only promote Minnisota Life which I don't like using. That might be a factor also.

They might be a fit for a very minimal amount of producers, but not the majority.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Old 09-08-2016, 04:00 PM   #37
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts:2
State: bozak is an Insurance Agent from
Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT Re: Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Hi Victor
Thanks for your replay and your honesty I do also try to market myself on FB and some others without so much luck yet , can you share maybe few things that you do online to drive leads to your business, thanks a lot
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Old 04-25-2017, 12:12 PM   #38
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts:1
State: hvnsangel67 is an Insurance Agent from
Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT Re: Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Originally Posted by victor247 View Post
To answer you question directly. I tried it for two months. It didn't work for me. Why? Maybe because I'm not good at phone sales. Maybe because big cases need to be done face to face, maybe the leads aren't as quality as they say. Would I do it if I was someone else? Honestly, no. Why? Because you can pay the same amount of money and market for yourself and get the same if not better results. I say that because I have do exactly that. I do my own marketing and don't need their leads or product. They only promote Minnisota Life which I don't like using. That might be a factor also.

They might be a fit for a very minimal amount of producers, but not the majority.
My company has been using the program for 3 months now, and I can attest to the fact that the leads are not quality leads. I am the admin that does all the follow up. If you think about: Someone hears an ad on the radio. They hear "Free Book", "Tax Free Retirement Income" and say "Sign me up"? 99 times out of 100, they just want the book, find it informative and then find someone local to talk to about it. We are in So Cal, and most of our leads have been out of state. I wish the owner of my company had done more research, because it's a lot of money for no return so far.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Old 05-13-2017, 04:46 PM   #39
FBN
Super Genius
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts:105
State: FBN is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT Re: Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Originally Posted by hvnsangel67 View Post
My company has been using the program for 3 months now, and I can attest to the fact that the leads are not quality leads. I am the admin that does all the follow up. If you think about: Someone hears an ad on the radio. They hear "Free Book", "Tax Free Retirement Income" and say "Sign me up"? 99 times out of 100, they just want the book, find it informative and then find someone local to talk to about it. We are in So Cal, and most of our leads have been out of state. I wish the owner of my company had done more research, because it's a lot of money for no return so far.
That's what I figured but it's hard to resist their webinars and constant emails. I read the book and it's not even very good. There is no substitute for the hard work of doing prospecting the old fashioned way. There is no magic bullet.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Reply to Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT 

  Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Annuities Forum




Similar Threads with Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA dvd493 Life Insurance Forum 1591 11-17-2016 10:24 AM
Internet Leads My Thoughts and Processes DJWilliams Insurance Leads 96 07-22-2015 01:02 PM
Who OWNS Your Leads? Newby Final Expense Forum 41 11-06-2013 03:35 PM
MAN... This is Tough!!! redgo Getting Started Selling Insurance 64 11-24-2012 02:33 PM
Med supp leads Winter_123 Insurance Leads 48 02-19-2009 09:55 PM



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02 PM.

Forum enabled with vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Join the Forum - It's FREE

Share This Page



Weekly Poll

Where do we go from here? POLL
Nothing - No ACA fixes - status quo
29.82 %
HHS Rulings and band aid bills
17.54 %
Hail Mary repeal and/or replace bill
17.54 %
A bipartisan bill to fix ACA
35.09 %

Voters: 57. This poll is closed