Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT

Does anyone know anything about this company, that markets via this website:

eliteleadseliteadvisors.com

I have a pending interview with them and I was just curious about any track record that those in the annuity community might be aware of. I tried searching for unbiased info but could not find anything. Thanks...

They run radio ads all over the country. The calls come into a call center and then they send you the lead. You need to write the business through their FMO for annuities and IUL. They also provide you with a version of the Sandler selling system for selling over the phone with scripts, etc. You need to commit to buying a certain number of leads per month which can cost up to $5000 per month. I have heard the radio ads in my market but decided not to participate because of the cost and another reason. I suppose it can work for some agents but ask yourself if you would make a financial purchase over the phone. I know I wouldn't send someone a large check that I just talked to over the phone, would you?

What might that other reason be, if I may ask???

Just the fact that I can't get my head around anyone making such a large purchase via a series of phone calls. Maybe I'm too stuck in the idea of looking someone in the eye and reading whether they are BSing me.

This is the same system that Bret and Ethan run at Safemoney Millionaire. It is a quality sales system and the lead cost is small compared to the ROI. Their average IUL premium is $15k/year.

It is easier to sell over the phone with their system because of credibility. They can be searched all over the web and their books are top sellers.

It is not a one call sell, it takes several appointments over the phone to get the prospect to buy. If you have phone skills, the investment is worth it.

They only wish to have 150 producing agents nationally, so their leads are not oversold at all and very fresh.

That's what I know. I have used their system face to face and that is one of the ways I sell large face/premium IUL and FIA.

This is the same system that Bret and Ethan run at Safemoney Millionaire. It is a quality sales system and the lead cost is small compared to the ROI. Their average IUL premium is $15k/year.

It is easier to sell over the phone with their system because of credibility. They can be searched all over the web and their books are top sellers.

It is not a one call sell, it takes several appointments over the phone to get the prospect to buy. If you have phone skills, the investment is worth it.

They only wish to have 150 producing agents nationally, so their leads are not oversold at all and very fresh.

That's what I know. I have used their system face to face and that is one of the ways I sell large face/premium IUL and FIA.

So are you currently in the program?

Not there lead program. Just there sales system.

I do know they have spent a lot of money on this lead system with good success. The sold 1.5 million in target AP in there first 8 months doing it.

Are you talking about the Sandler Sales system or the complete lead generation system they have? How has it worked out for you? What is the cost? Has it made you money by handing out the Safe Money Millionaire book? I read the book and in all honesty I think there are several others on the market that are better - Patrick Kelley, Terry Laxton come to mind.

Last edited:
Sorry I can't hyperlink quite yet based on my low post count, but I found these reviews for the book "Safe Money Millionaire" in the Amazon Kindle store, which I thought to be somewhat revealing:

amazon(dot)com/Safe-Money-Millionaire-Growing-Wealthy-ebook/product-reviews/B0053VLUUA/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

I do have to say that the positive reviews look a little fishy to me.

I have read the "Safe Money Millionaire" book and it is ok but I agree with FBN that "The Retirement Miracle" is better. Safe Money Millionaire leads your prospect to their website in the book several times. I didn't like that. One more thing I didn't like about the Safe Money Millionaire book is that it referred life insurance to a 101 plan. Why not just tell the client it is life insurance.

Back