Fmo needed w/ discounted e&o

moderation

hi i am looking for an fmo that offers discounted e & o for $100 or less for 1Mil of coverage. any good one's out there? thanks.

If $460/yr for E&O that covers anything done with a life and health license is too much perhaps a better questions is "Where can I get a J.O.B.?".

Rick

If $460/yr for E&O that covers anything done with a life and health license is too much perhaps a better questions is "Where can I get a J.O.B.?". Rick

I hear Red Lobster is hiring. I was told the one in Maryland always has a long line of customers.

wow i am disappointed. i am certain your parents are also. you clowns have no idea what your talking about. the good thing is i am not going to educate you. if you don't know i let you all stay ignorant. i guess middle school must have let out early or maybe that's an insult to middle schoolers. keep posting and not working you gurus. at least you can earn a title here. :D

thanks for the pm shawn i understand now why you pm'd me.

wow i am disappointed. i am certain your parents are also. you clowns have no idea what your talking about. the good thing is i am not going to educate you. if you don't know i let you all stay ignorant. i guess middle school must have let out early or maybe that's an insult to middle schoolers. keep posting and not working you gurus. at least you can earn a title here. :D

thanks for the pm shawn i understand now why you pm'd me.

Man I had to look back at my PM's to remember this one. Here's another option for you. Call Art Jetter & Co in Omaha. They will give you free e&o for all business you write with them. Why you no answer my PM?! :confused:

Back