First Financial Security in LA

SDCLife88

Expert
Good morning everybody!

I have been invited to take a look at an opportunity available here in California. First Financial Security offered me a closer position.

So far I have seen tons of negative about them as far as recruiting and scamming recruits, not agents, by requiring a fee. They have 3 spots, appointment setters, presenters and closers. NO fees.

This is the breakdown. 6-10 pre-set appts per week guaranteed. 50% spilt, lifetime renewals, vested 1st day. 4 agents in Southern California! Sounds too good....

I have not found anything on here about them, but Google Sure loves 'em. Mostly people crying about contacting and not knowing the cost of an insurance license....

Any thoughts?

Just to let you know the fee as everyone calls it is for a background ck.
You have be fingerprinted too. Oh and get your life ins lic. So it isn't a fee.
Yes I am very happy working with First Financial Security. And yes I do make money. Wish I had known about this years ago. My life has been financially wayyyyy better since I have been with them.

Just to let you know the fee as everyone calls it is for a background ck.
You have be fingerprinted too. Oh and get your life ins lic. So it isn't a fee.
Yes I am very happy working with First Financial Security. And yes I do make money. Wish I had known about this years ago. My life has been financially wayyyyy better since I have been with them.

It took over 2 years for a response! I made my decision back in April of 2013 and haven't looked back. I love working with FFS, but it has its challenges as well.

FYI that "fee" is not for background and fingerprint. Whoever told you that is blowing smoke. That money goes to home office to create your back office and allow you to use the Web based programming. Crock of BS if you ask me...

Just a little background on my experience with FFS. it is a mlm company, however we run our office as a business. No recruiting, no bothering friends and family, no bs. As for the rest of the company, they do things the WFG, PRIMERICA way.

Jmw, what location do you work out of? I made the company's trip this year from my production, let's talk about the biz. Pm me

Back