Fixed Annuities Vs Varible

Mcsplst

:idea: if you see an interest rate let's say 3.25 on the whole account that's what it is for the life of the account. The amount in the account is fixed no matter what the stock market does the only time this changes is when everything goes South the account balance will never go below 89.7. 401 & 403's every time the stock market hiccups you lose a certain amount of your fund and when the market turns around your account has to re-accumulate all that money from where it has fallen to; some times (most times) that never happens. The same goes for a Variable product Annuity Life etc. They're put in a Separate Account that is based off the Stock Market and you pick the accounts it goes into and you're responsible for that account and it can drop all the way to ( 0 ) in one day. (Scary)

If that happened your money in the Annuities I write are guaranteed account's with a floor on the percentage on the interest on the money in the account.
The Annuities I write are based off the S & P 500 growth without the loss.
What I love is when a client says "I can do better with my bank" Really? Did you know M.Client the funds in that account are not insured? And by the way what interest are accumulating (1 1.5 %)? And what is the deposit bonus on the money you're depositing the first year? And can you take up 10% non-penalty with-drawl each year after the first year? Do they annuitize it for you to Income you can not out live? I've sold a lot of Annuities and Life Insurance and nothing sadder than talking to someone that thought their Bank could do better or worse yet someone who put their money in an Variable product thinking that they were securing their retirement; may-be just may-be that's why you need a Series 6, 65, 66, 7 to sell these products because they're like dealing with Nitro-Glycerine but "With the fixed it's like having a mother hen looking after your retirement egg".
Questions want to know how to sell fixed Annuities? Call me 562-275-2589 Steve

He's insane.

Check out his "P&C" Insurance website: Home

So many things wrong with this site. It just tells me that "it's his style" to be insane about this business.

No information about P&C on his website.

No CA Insurance license # as required by the state department of insurance. And I believe I found his license and he isn't "P&C" licensed (surprise, surprise). https://interactive.web.insurance.ca.gov/webuser/Licw_Indv_Det$.STARTUP?Z_INDV_ID=1668621&Z_IL_LIC_NBR=0I88454

"For your entertainment" tab???

And agreed about the FDIC insurance line. Your funds ARE protected by the FDIC - up to $250,000. And to use that line make the ENTIRE INDUSTRY look bad.

He needs to look up the old Chris Hansen thread on that annuity piece he did a few years ago. Never let yourself use such stupid tactics.

He's less than a year in... and I don't have much hope for him.

He posted somewhere else with a list of products he sells. One item listed was "diabetes". So I asked him if he sold diabetes. He sent me a pm saying he does sell diabetes. I responded and said I think what he meant is he sells life insurance to those with diabetes. He got upset about it. Now the post in question is gone.

This post about annuities is just scary.

Leave him alone. He's in CA. You're allowed (for you FE guys, aloud) to be an ***. Rick

He's been licensed all of 4 months and he's already recruiting. There is so much wrong with his post. Just scary.

He's been licensed all of 4 months and he's already recruiting. There is so much wrong with his post. Just scary.

4 months is no big deal. That's twice as long as most of the FE guys wait to become experts and recruit.

Maybe he has a 3.70 GPA.

Rick

4 months is no big deal. That's twice as long as most of the FE guys wait to become experts and recruit.

Maybe he has a 3.70 GPA.

Rick

Only from this school:

PS_0241_CENTER_KIDS.jpg

Latest posts

Back