Follow this if you can!

Didn't John Bagwell first use the concept of "buckets"? I thought he used 4. Then he sold the company?

I get a lot of email from this guy also. Creative ideas no doubt. The buckets of money concept is bandied about by many financial advisors.

I think he's selling a variable annuity plus a SPIA. Or an EIA and a SPIA. The secret is to have enough money to divide it into many buckets. Some do, some don't.

I get a lot of email from this guy also. Creative ideas no doubt. The buckets of money concept is bandied about by many financial advisors.

I think he's selling a variable annuity plus a SPIA. Or an EIA and a SPIA. The secret is to have enough money to divide it into many buckets. Some do, some don't.

Yes, I think its a EIA and SPIA, yes very good idea if you have enough cash. Or you can call it "Laddering", except usually one uses the term "Laddering Bonds" or "Ladder Bonds", but the same can be done with Annuities, just not quite as liquid as Bonds. Or a UL/WL and Annuity combo.

Yet, you know it is diffently a Sham, when someone suggest Annuities that end up paying out 10% interest, its kind of like those UL's that are suppose to pay out 10-14% interest, just never seems to materialize?:D

Yet it was the term, "Follow me if You Can" that really got me laughing! This is just too common an idea for someone to come off like that, esp. since he is trying to recruit agents, or I guess that is what he is trying to do??? He must be new and a jerk to boot.

Back