Has Anyone Used Advisor World

I just watched a presentation about Advisor World and The Covenant Group. They say their leads are much more thoroughly qualified and truly exclusive.

They charge $120 per annuity lead. Life is like $50 or $90..very expensive but if as good as they say - who knows..?

So, I thought I would ask.

Here is their site

Find a Financial Advisor – AdvisorWorld.com

I have some advisors who have used Advisors world and truth is...it's worked for some and it hasn't worked for others. For some guys they use is exclusively for their lead source (I wouldn't recommend this as a long-term strategy). The numbers I've heard are for every 10 you may close 1, sometimes 2, but sometimes 0. They are from my experience $200/lead and I know that there is a waiting list in some areas.

Keep in mind nothing works for everybody. It always depends on who you talk to, one guy might tell you seminars don't work, while another tells you they do.

I think there are certainly strategies you can use to create your own leads that will be much better qualified, but I would recommend if you need leads and have never tried it, give it a try.

Prospect on,
Josh

Decided to try them. Their cost now is $250 per lead. They sent me one lead on the first of Feb. and I have yet to even be able to contact the individual. They will not answer the phone, I leave messages and they do not return my calls. I send e mails and they offer no response. The manager told me to stop calling and wait another 30 days. lol. I paid $250 and I am to wait to contact the lead sent to me? What kind of trash is this? I have begun contact with my credit card company to return the charges and I will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau against this operation. In looking on the net regarding other complaints, I find clients wanting to have agents call and compare quotes and no one contacts them or an agent contacts them with another story in mind expecting something else. It appears the company is misrepresenting some aspect of the services offered. A person can make their own decision but for me, I now view this company as an out and out rip off. I would not recommend anything pertaining to their services. I had intended to add a lead every time I wrote an annuity with them but I have had a bad experience with this company. I certainly do not recommend them at all. I am having a hard time getting any contact with management after they found out I was unhappy with this service.

I have some advisors who have used Advisors world and truth is...it's worked for some and it hasn't worked for others. For some guys they use is exclusively for their lead source (I wouldn't recommend this as a long-term strategy). The numbers I've heard are for every 10 you may close 1, sometimes 2, but sometimes 0.

For those results u may as well prospect by personal observation.....

I am not sure what hockeydays definition of a bad lead and I am not here to throw stones, but in my practice I was taught early on a lead was name and complete address.Nothing more nothing less. What made the lead good was if you worked it...

That's really amusing. That being the case, I have an open phone book here and we can start with "A" or I can randomly pick some phone numbers -ones with complete addresses, of course.

And my rates a $50 per lead which, if you check it out, are the lowest in the industry.

Back