Has Anyone Used Advisor World

The Wise Buck

Expert
I just watched a presentation about Advisor World and The Covenant Group. They say their leads are much more thoroughly qualified and truly exclusive.

They charge $120 per annuity lead. Life is like $50 or $90..very expensive but if as good as they say - who knows..?

So, I thought I would ask.

Here is their site

Find a Financial Advisor – AdvisorWorld.com

These guys just called me and said $200 per lead...

I'm curious about this as well. That's high but if
I could close 2 out of 10 it would be worth it.

Assuming 100,000 of production at least.

These guys just called me and said $200 per lead...

I'm curious about this as well. That's high but if
I could close 2 out of 10 it would be worth it.

Assuming 100,000 of production at least.

there leads are not good refused to give credits for bad leads, never again

I am not sure what hockeydays definition of a bad lead and I am not here to throw stones, but in my practice I was taught early on a lead was name and complete address.Nothing more nothing less. What made the lead good was if you worked it until 1. You were dead 2. after you attempted to contact by phone AND they said Do not call me and told you after knocking on their door don't come back. 3. the only bad lead is the one you never contact. I still have some leads from way back, and so far I went back about 3 years on what i call why not try again stack and ended up with a $250k annuity. I may be the exception here, but I have personally seen our best agents consistently close between 300-400k a month in annuity premium using Advisor World. We cover the Midwestern United States.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found the forum but appreciate the insight from you and the others, but maybe somebody might join the forum later and it will help them

I have highly considered using this Advisors world for annuity leads.....$200 is what I have been told they go for as well. I have heard nothing but good things about this lead source.....has anyone used them recently????

I have bought from them. Their customer service is not very good and they have a few larger agencies that seem to get most of their leads. I was not able to get a good flow even though I took leads in three states. To work their leads you need to be a real road warrior.

Back