Income Rider Comparison Calculator?

MAnnuity

Expert
Does anyone know of a tool or resource where one can input client specifics and generate a report of what the guaranteed lifetime income would be from a number of different carriers? I know that each different rider has a "sweet spot" based on age, number of years in the contract, and number of years before turning on a lifetime income stream...but I would think there is a place where you can run all of them side by side.

Thank you in advance.

I saw an FMO that had a proprietary calculator, but they charge $39/month for it. If that's acceptable to you let me know and I'll dig up their contact info.

Living Benefit Calculator is great for this. I always double check their numbers against the actual carriers sites but it works perfect for narrowing down the field.

https://www.lbcalc.com/Home.aspx

I believe the subscription is $59/mo for 10 PDF reports with another 10 available for an additional $20 per set.

We also have this available to appointed advisors for no cost.

I have access to this calculator...let me know if you need any help running illustrations and I would be happy to help out if I can.

Thanks!

We use the Annuity Income Illustrator from Annuity Innovation Systems. It has a lot of carriers and Income Riders. Very unique illustration and simple to use. I like it the most because you can quickly identify the highest income for a given scenario.

Annuity Income Illustrator is the recommendable tool you can use, it will also let you decide which is the best income plan for a hypothetical sixty year-old man in a 25% tax bracket...

We use the Annuity Income Illustrator from Annuity Innovation Systems. It has a lot of carriers and Income Riders. Very unique illustration and simple to use. I like it the most because you can quickly identify the highest income for a given scenario.

I would certainly hope that you use it considering it appears your brother owns the company. haha

Annuity Innovation Systems, LLC Business Review in Thornton, CO - Serving Denver/Boulder BBB

Of course I am assuming you are the other half of this team.

Two Brothers | Annuity Agents Alliance

Does the software compare EVERY income rider or just those from the carriers listed on your site?

Does the monthly subscription include unlimited reports or is there a per report fee like Living Benefit Calcculator?

Back