IMO Marketing Niche

RookieYankee

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a chance to get in on that annuity marketing idea for LTC. Has anyone heard anything good about those leads? Has it proven to be a sustainable business?

Is it a good niche where you could close a few policies?

Wrong question to ask. By phrasing your question this way, you are going to judge the success of the product by how you find people to buy it... meaning that success was not based on you, but on the product.

Products don't sell. People buy people. And people with problems buy from people who have affordable solutions to those problems.

So the real question is... do you have the skills to find people who may be appropriate for this solution, determine if they have a problem, their desire to solve that problem, and the resources to solve that problem by buying your product?

Only you can answer that.

Is it a good niche where you could close a few policies?

I think that it can be a great niche and you could close a lot of policies.....

However, I think that if an IMO was successfully generating these leads, it would be a pretty closed "opportunity".

I don't know what your situation is but most of these products generate 5.0%-6.5% comp...if these leads were easy to generate, the IMO would sell them in house or to preferred brokers (unless you're in that category).

Good luck.

Back