Index Annuities for Cash Accumulation

pfg1

Guru
1000 Post Club
In today's market with lower rates/caps, which FIA products do you guys like for potential accumulation? I know AE's Choice Series are pretty well liked with the decent PR's. Anything else you guys are fond of?

American General has a really strong option with the Power Protector product. It uses a Merrill Lynch index called the "Strategic Balance Index". The backtests are extremely strong. It has a 2.5% spread on the 2 year option with the 7 year product.

Athene has a S&P 500 8% Risk Control option on one of their products that looks good too.

Those two along with the AE Choice would be my top picks.

American General has a really strong option with the Power Protector product. It uses a Merrill Lynch index called the "Strategic Balance Index". The backtests are extremely strong. It has a 2.5% spread on the 2 year option with the 7 year product.

Athene has a S&P 500 8% Risk Control option on one of their products that looks good too.

Those two along with the AE Choice would be my top picks.

In addition to these, I'll add Americo's Libertymark and North American's Retirechoice.

Athene and NA both have liquidity riders too, with NA's being especially strong in CA.

In today's market with lower rates/caps, which FIA products do you guys like for potential accumulation? I know AE's Choice Series are pretty well liked with the decent PR's. Anything else you guys are fond of?
Guggenheim's TriVysta, American National's Strategy Plus series, AE's Choice Series, and F&G's Accumulator Plus Series all offer fantastic rates with no fees and no/low bonus. If a product offers a bonus, the accumulation potential is typically going to be really limited because of today's low interest rates.

I really like the Guggenheim product; 6 strategies with no caps, one of which has 100% participation on a 2 year term with no spread/asset fee. The three index choices offer the client great diversification within an FIA. Also, they're running a comp bonus through December 18th. Pretty solid deal for everyone.

Back