Index Annuity Presentation

Glad to hear someone else is investing in Annexus Products!! That being said, each Index annuity is different and has different strengths.

IE, Most of my products are momentum based and have uncapped returns. I rarely use Income riders or Death Benefit riders.

However, there are products that specifically cater to a certain need. IE, there is a product out there that, should the client end in a nursing home, triples in value, then pays the nursing home an income to help pay for it.

PM me, or anyone else here for more information on how to play to your community needs and strengths.

Athene Performance Elite Pro at one time had "Confinement Tripler," among some other pretty nice features built into it. However, I'm pretty sure they change (downgraded) that product now.

However, there are products that specifically cater to a certain need. IE, there is a product out there that, should the client end in a nursing home, triples in value, then pays the nursing home an income to help pay for it.

PM me, or anyone else here for more information on how to play to your community needs and strengths.

I think they have, I am not sure. I haven't written one in three or so years. Most clients are happy that their product is penalty free if they are in a nursing home.

Been a while since I posted on here but
I can help with this. I do seminars and 500K to 1 mm a month in annuities.

Hi everybody! PM me if you need to learn an effective strategy for closing annuity deals.

Back