Indexed DIA - Which Company?

Cash

Guru
100+ Post Club
I heard Curtis Cloke mention hat there is a company selling an indexed DIA. Does anyone know what company it is?

Has anyone sold DIA here? I was having a conversation today with an advisor that does a good bit of annuity business. He was saying that he gets clients more income with an income rider while still being able to leave the account value to a beneficiary in an deferred FIA.

I don't have the software to look these things up and the IMO that I rarely use for the occasional small annuity doesn't offer DIA's and always pushes people towards the hottest newest annuity (TVA, NAC from NA, and now the product from Nationwide).

Anyways, just trying to learn a little and see what is out there currently.

I heard Curtis Cloke mention hat there is a company selling an indexed DIA. Does anyone know what company it is?

Has anyone sold DIA here? I was having a conversation today with an advisor that does a good bit of annuity business. He was saying that he gets clients more income with an income rider while still being able to leave the account value to a beneficiary in an deferred FIA.

I don't have the software to look these things up and the IMO that I rarely use for the occasional small annuity doesn't offer DIA's and always pushes people towards the hottest newest annuity (TVA, NAC from NA, and now the product from Nationwide).

Anyways, just trying to learn a little and see what is out there currently.

I thought that there was a discussion on this before but a cursory forum search revealed nothing.

I believe that it was a VOYA product. It basically provides for no real account growth so there is substantial exclusion ratio.

Again, from memory, so I could be wrong.

I sell DIA and have multiple carrier quoting software so if you ever want to see what an example (DIA/QLAC etc.) looks like, shoot me a pm.

I thought that there was a discussion on this before but a cursory forum search revealed nothing.

I believe that it was a VOYA product. It basically provides for no real account growth so there is substantial exclusion ratio.

I sell DIA and have multiple carrier quoting software so if you ever want to see what an example (DIA/QLAC etc.) looks like, shoot me a pm.

Thanks Tahoe. I guess they discontinued the product.

Good memory sir!

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/annuities-forum/fifo-indexed-annuity-t70803.html

Back