Looking for Wholesaler

The International Brotherhood of Trusted Advisors and Fixed Annuity Brokers. (Still working on the name.)

Let me help with that: Service Insurance Employees Union (SIEU). All you would need is a bit of community organizing and you would be good to go.

Who is PadThai? Sounds like some kind of Chinese place? You guys pulling my leg or what? Half the time I can't tell. :skeptical:

That makes two of us, I wish they have a sarcasm sign they can throw up everytime they're being sarcastic. :swoon:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I do both, and we offer training on both at the ILIAA. Admittedly, life is more of our focus there than annuities, but still.

No fees, no setup stuff, none of that crap. Software comes from the various companies, but I can help you with an online comparison tool. Got a specific company in mind?

Edit: I'm getting ready to walk out of the door, so calling or PMing me is your best bet as I might not see your posted reply for a little while.

Damn, I just joined IHIAA yesterday. Would have tried to compare more had I known.:no:

Last edited:
That makes two of us, I wish they have a sarcasm sign they can throw up everytime they're being sarcastic. :swoon:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Damn, I just joined IHIAA yesterday. Would have tried to compare more had I known.:no:

I'm sure John will give you a refund if you tell him you want to be a life agent instead of taking a dead end into health insurance.

Give Padthai a call. One of the more knowledgeable people I know.

Insurance Exec, your doing REITS ?????? I thought you only dabbled with fixed products ? Hope your doing well, I am finally independent and looking @ several marketing Ideas.

I would make sure to get a letter of release letter signed before you get set up with any IMO/FMO/NMO. Make sure the date is blank and that it says it will release you from any and all contracts you have with that IMO.

I should know, I used to work for one.

Just a bit of advise for any agent. These IMO's can legally keep your contract(s) hostage.

At FSFP, we are an agent owned IMO. We are cornerstoned in the annuity industry specializing in the TSA/403(b) industry. Monthly contests, cash prizes, world class trips are just a beginning of what we offer. We specialize in case design, top commissions and putting the agent first. We offer stock through production as well. Check out our website and message me what you think.

You represent an IMO and you start a new thread asking about Brokers Alliance, obviously one of your competitors? Are you going to eventually post threads about all the other IMO's in an attempt to influence all agents to flock to you?

You represent an IMO and you start a new thread asking about Brokers Alliance, obviously one of your competitors? Are you going to eventually post threads about all the other IMO's in an attempt to influence all agents to flock to you?

Not at all. I am just curious about what agents think about them. would you base your opinion of an IMO by what they tell you, or by agents who have used their services? I am not on this forum to attract agents to my IMO. If you notice, the creator of this thread was looking for a wholesaler. To be specific, an annuity wholesaler. So, beacuse I am just that and answered his question, and because I would like to know agent's perspectives of BA does NOT mean I am on here to bash other IMOs or attract everyone to mine. Maybe you should focus on your business rather than your "opinion" of why I am here.

Maybe you should focus on your business rather than your "opinion" of why I am here.

Maybe you should drop the link to your website and we won't think you might be recruiting.

And we form our opinions of others based upon what they say and do on the forum. You are saying one thing and your link says another.

Rick

Maybe you should drop the link to your website and we won't think you might be recruiting.

And we form our opinions of others based upon what they say and do on the forum. You are saying one thing and your link says another.

Rick

Why would I drop my link? Again, this thread was by someone looking for an annuity wholesaler. I was simply stating an answer to his question.

Back