Monthly Pay Annuity / FPDA

:GEEK:Are there any FPDA's with Low Low premium minimums. For example are there any that you can start with say $30.00 per month. I've seen quite a few with $2000 min and $1,000 additional prem. And even some with $15,000 inital premium and then $25.00 additional min. But are there any I can sell for say start at $25.00 per month, To tag some kind of immediate savings elements to a UL/WL/Term Sale?

Great American Financial has some fixed annuities that will do automatic drafts per month as low as $50 and many Mutual fund campanies will open accounts on automatic draft of $50 per month and even some as low as $25 per month.

:GEEK:Are there any FPDA's with Low Low premium minimums. For example are there any that you can start with say $30.00 per month. I've seen quite a few with $2000 min and $1,000 additional prem. And even some with $15,000 inital premium and then $25.00 additional min. But are there any I can sell for say start at $25.00 per month, To tag some kind of immediate savings elements to a UL/WL/Term Sale?

I havent looked at them in a long, long time but ING has a couple annuities like that called Futurelink and Quintaflex or something like that. They are designed, I think, pretty much to appeal to teachers. ING is a collection of companies and divisions so if you talk to their regular annuity folks they can probably refer you to the right group but the sales support and contract appointment groups for the products I mentioned are not the same ones that handle their flagship annuities. I think those products are EIA's but you can choose the fixed return option within them if you want.

Winter

Back