Names of Some Good Annuity Fmo's?

I noticed they use appointment setters. You are an appointment setter. Do you work with them ?

Yes, I do some apt setting for them.. but they have a lot of other marketing tools as well, some are creative out of the box ones. One example is they have this program going where you can have a workshop for accountants.. they get continuing education credit for going and they learn all about annuities.. then you work them as a referral base..

The other thread on Fmo's for annuity's is old. I've never sold an annuity but somebody wants me to put $100-$200k in one. I have general knowledge of the different types and income riders and caps etc. But i'd like to spend an hr with somebody knowlegable and get the best products for this client at street level comp. A few fmo names appreciated.

I have been working with Affinity Advisory Network out of Canton, Oh. They are big on expanding my practice, constantly keeping up with me. They send me a sales analysis every month.

Good group if you want growth.

Last edited:
Moody Insurance Group and National Western will pay up to 11%. They are also doing a 1% commission bonus for any business submitted between August 1st - September 30th

Back