Names of Some Good Annuity Fmo's?

sirherbie

Guru
1000 Post Club
The other thread on Fmo's for annuity's is old. I've never sold an annuity but somebody wants me to put $100-$200k in one. I have general knowledge of the different types and income riders and caps etc. But i'd like to spend an hr with somebody knowlegable and get the best products for this client at street level comp. A few fmo names appreciated.

Try Pinney Insurance or Brokers Alliance in AZ. Broker's Alliance I know seems to be well acclimated to annuity sales.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Talk with Tahoe Ray. He's helped me in the past and there is nobody with more knowledge. Just shoot him a PM or call (347) 464-0462.

Of course, full commission paid.

Rick

The other thread on Fmo's for annuity's is old. I've never sold an annuity but somebody wants me to put $100-$200k in one. I have general knowledge of the different types and income riders and caps etc. But i'd like to spend an hr with somebody knowlegable and get the best products for this client at street level comp. A few fmo names appreciated.

I know a few give me a jingle. 760 327 6510

I am looking for the same,over phone, eapp..etc.........Not Pinney aka wholesaleinsurance.net ....So ...I am left with,NatBroker, Quicklife, Advisor HQ..... any other suggestions......also for life/fe

The other thread on Fmo's for annuity's is old. I've never sold an annuity but somebody wants me to put $100-$200k in one. I have general knowledge of the different types and income riders and caps etc. But i'd like to spend an hr with somebody knowlegable and get the best products for this client at street level comp. A few fmo names appreciated.[/QUOT

You might want to try a company called Advisors Circle..call Eugene Coyle at 847 736 7954. Most FMO's can get to all of the companies. What I like about them is there agent training and support.. you can reach them for help about 24/7 including weekends. Give him a call and see what he has.. Plus they are run and owned by producing agents so they know what your going threw or need.. Just a thought

You might want to try a company called Advisors Circle..call Eugene Coyle at 847 736 7954. Most FMO's can get to all of the companies. What I like about them is there agent training and support.. you can reach them for help about 24/7 including weekends. Give him a call and see what he has.. Plus they are run and owned by producing agents so they know what your going threw or need.. Just a thought

I noticed they use appointment setters. You are an appointment setter. Do you work with them ?

Back