National Brokerage

National brokerage is the new name of Mountain Financial...I use them on the life side...Annuities I'm kind of limited based on my B/D Dang them :)

There great for annuities and tons of companies. They use winflex to determine what would be best for your client at age, dollar amount, and the commission you want to receive. Some of the returns are fantastic as well one product is offering a 10% bonus for the first 5 years every year :err: don't see how they do that...

Great people to work with, though might take you a bit to hear back from them initially.

There are several carriers who do that. Unless the client is making IRA contributions there won't be any contributions past year one.

Does he mean an annuity when the policyholder can add new money each year to the contract for the next 5 years and they get a 10% bonus on each contribution?

I think there are a few but I do not think there are several.

@ Freddie

Yes, was unaware of them since I had been almost solely working with ING USA and TSA was a great find for many of my clients like the MasterDex 10 with Allianz

National brokerage is the new name of Mountain Financial...I use them on the life side...Annuities I'm kind of limited based on my B/D Dang them :)

What B/D are you with? I have my 6 and 63, but they're not active right now because I'm more focused on insurance. Does the B/D take a cut from your insurance business?

Does he mean an annuity when the policyholder can add new money each year to the contract for the next 5 years and they get a 10% bonus on each contribution?

I think there are a few but I do not think there are several.

I can think of five or six off the top of my head. I guess that's a few compared to the number of carriers out there, but it feels very common since I place most of my business with only a handful of carriers.

What B/D are you with? I have my 6 and 63, but they're not active right now because I'm more focused on insurance. Does the B/D take a cut from your insurance business?

No they don't take a cut of insurance business...They don't even take a cut of the FIA...However I am required to use a Brokerage house that they specify and only the approved products...I am required to get approval on all apps before submitting...I guess they can reach out an stop an app if they wanted to if I submitted it anyway.

Back