Seeking Training for Annuity Sales

greenmachine52

Hi All,

I'm just looking to learn Annuity Sales in Florida.

Does anybody have a good group for beginners that they could recommend for me?

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Years ago Tarkenton Financial in Atlanta had classroom type training to cover the basics. I don't know if they still do but worth a look.

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

I just found a bunch of videos and handouts from Allianz. I don't use them much but their agent material is the best I have found yet. Each carrier as well will have their own product training videos you can watch. Most the time though I can just google annuity training or watch it on youtube. I have received a lot of information and good ideas thank way. Good luck!

Where are you located in FL? I'm in South East area. Could possibly provide some help.

Most IMO and FMO's do not have a great training process. Partly because they rarely have someone who is currently running appointments. It is usually training from a 30,000ft level.

Nope. The owner of my IMO actually came down to help with the seminars, demographic dynamics and what not. I am his only person in the northwestern part of Arizona and Las vegas, but for the most part, he assists me with everything.

OK. You are doing seminars. The poster said he was just beginning and wanting to learn. I know many that will help with seminars.

Latest posts

Back