South Suburbs Chicago

insurgal81

Expert
I am looking for an annuity producer preferably someone who specializes in the senior market to refer leads to who is located in and has a office in the south suburbs of Chicago. I prefer someone near the orland park/tinley park area. I focus on Medicare supplements and life insurance and a lot of my clients have IRA's and 401k's they need to roll over. There are 2 current advisors I refer business to but one has recently moved and the other one is and hour plus for my clients and it is too far of a drive. If anyone is interested or know someone who might be please PM me.
Thanks!

I am looking for an annuity producer preferably someone who specializes in the senior market to refer leads to who is located in and has a office in the south suburbs of Chicago. I prefer someone near the orland park/tinley park area. I focus on Medicare supplements and life insurance and a lot of my clients have IRA's and 401k's they need to roll over. There are 2 current advisors I refer business to but one has recently moved and the other one is and hour plus for my clients and it is too far of a drive. If anyone is interested or know someone who might be please PM me.
Thanks!

I've heard good things about these guys. Home | 360 Financial Group, LLC | Naperville, IL Financial Advisor

Thanks!

I have a LEGACY Partner in Chicago that specializing in Annuity production and other asset gathering (RIA) platforms.

Feel free to PM me or contact me from my website below.

Skipper.

Back