Union Boilermarkers !!! Help Please

xxdspawnnxx

Ok heres my situation. I was in the Union Boilermakers for 4 years. I decided to stop doing that at the end of April. Now I have a lil over 11000 in my Anuity and i was wondering, is there anyway i can pull this out without having to wait 1 year. The boilermakers National Fund said i would have to wait 1 year or do something with Distrubution. Now is there any way i can pull this out without having to wait 1 year?

Any and all help would be appreciated. thanks!

Re: Help Please

If they won't let you have it I would say there is no way to access it. I do not know what type of retirement plan it is but have you asked them if a loan is possible?

They told me that i could take a loan out against my anuity, but they will only do that if i need a repair on my principal home or medical bills.

I called J.G.Wentworth and they told me they cant purchase it..

Im stuck and i could really use this cash and i dont want to wait a year.

They told me that i could take a loan out against my anuity, but they will only do that if i need a repair on my principal home or medical bills.

I called J.G.Wentworth and they told me they cant purchase it..

Im stuck and i could really use this cash and i dont want to wait a year.

Sounds like you have no choice. Have you tried a gun? Just kidding!:laugh:

LOL.. That could possibly be the end result...Man what happened to the, ITS MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW...pfft lamers

All retirement plans have written rules that must be followed. This includes time required to vest in any matching contributions to the plan and also the period of separation required to withdraw the money. You do understand that if you are younger than age 59 1/2 that you will pay a 10% early withdrawal penalty plus income taxes.

Last edited:
Back