Vertical Vision 2 Fin. Mktg.

tninsman

Anyone dealt with or have info. regarding Vertical Vision 2 fin. mktg. (annuities)?
Sounds a great deal like Game Plan in Atl., GA.

I've been doing business with them for about 3 years now. I believe the Principal was part of GamePlan, looks like a bunch of former employees of GamePlan have splintered off and started their own deals.

I have nothing but good things to say about them, good service and marketing support. Most of all they are just good honest people.

I've been doing business with them for about 3 years now. I believe the Principal was part of GamePlan, looks like a bunch of former employees of GamePlan have splintered off and started their own deals.

I have nothing but good things to say about them, good service and marketing support. Most of all they are just good honest people.

I see that you also work for them.

Isn't that special? Two 1st time posters working together to prop up this company. So obvious!:skeptical:

I have an annuity contract with them. They are okay to do business with nothing really special...The best I can say is that I have no desire to move my contract at this time.

Back