Would You Promote This Product?

Im guessing (and I certainly could be wrong about this) that this guy, or whoever he is working with, probably have some rental property of some sort (hopefully its at least commercial property) and they are basing their assumptions on their current profit margins....

In the real world, this just doesnt hold up. Overhead will eat up that profit margin in a heartbeat.
And unless they have some big name corporate clients with deep pockets to fulfill what are hopefully long term leases; they would have to have LOTS of different properties to be spread out enough for this to be anywhere close to a safe investment.

Crons, this is and will never be, in any way, something that would be in the same risk class as a CD, FA, Bond, etc...

The only chance you would have would be to create an insurance company and put it on an annuity platform
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Crons79- A few months ago you started a thread for a 6k-10k loan and were shocked that no one would loan you the money. I would put this thread in the same ridiculous category.

This is the same guy?? Jeeez....

Last edited:
Crons79- A few months ago you started a thread for a 6k-10k loan and were shocked that no one would loan you the money. I would put this thread in the same ridiculous category.

That is true, except I was not shocked that I did not get the loan on here.

You pick a few crazy highlights filled with "promises" not backed by any substance and want serious feedback on this investment that my friend is crazy.

I said I was testing the waters, getting feedback, finding out what agents would like in a product, is the commission fee fair, interest rate high enough, etc. It is called "market research".

I told you the investment would be backed by real estate. That is "substance" and anytime you invest a clients money you are making a promise to do what you say its going to do.

Why dont you take this thread to craigslist and I am sure they will blow plenty of smoke up your ass, that is what your looking for isnt it.

No. I am looking for honest advice from professionals. I have found a few of those on here by the way.

Stop trying to get rich quick, it aint gonna happen.

Nobody is trying to get rich quick here. Quicker maybe. But I work hard at whatever I do.

Are you kidding me? Guarantee backed by RE, Who would even give you the time of day, much less take you seriously

Back