Arizona Expands Medicaid

Thanks Tim & Tater for the confidence vote!

Thanks Ann for the more detailed explanation. I guess he'll accept it without a source this time.

I can't wait until Coog comes back with a response, or will he?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With Ann & I, At least we know that AZ citizens will be getting the correct information to make informed decisions.

Last edited:
Thanks Tim & Tater for the confidence vote!

Thanks Ann for the more detailed explanation. I guess he'll accept it without a source this time.

I can't wait until Coog comes back with a response, or will he?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With Ann & I, At least we know that AZ citizens will be getting the correct information to make informed decisions.

Ok.....Ok..

I learned something today. I learned Obamacare Sucks a whole lot worse than I ever imagined possible!!!

You're right Yagent. That is the case if you're under 9.5% & MEC.......you get JACK SQUAT!

And you really can't read the law on this because its not available, we just have to go with what they tell the press and others.

So in a nutshell this deal really only helps those working part-time and those who are self-employed earning below 400% FPL. And as we know most part-time people wont buy it so that leaves the fledgling entrepreneur. Maybe the lawyers can make money divorcing folks (on paper only) so they will qualify.

A big thanks to everyone in the thread. Have a great weekend!

State Medicaid programs, which typically serve low-income individuals, are also undergoing testing with the federal data hub. At least one state, Arizona, has not begun that work. It will start testing in September, a late start that worries the executive director of the state’s marketplace.
“It’s a concern that we’re testing this late,” said Tom Betlach, who runs the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System. “Usually when you do testing, you have to go ahead and address any changes. Given the October 1st start date, I don’t know much of it will be an iterative process.”

States scramble to get health-care law’s insurance marketplaces up and running - The Washington Post

Back