About to Start with State Farm

jerrymths

I am about to work as a team member under an Agent for State Farm. I need some advice. My agent wants me to have 100 people ready to go that I know and have them signed up by Jan. 1, 2014 of next year. Today is my first day and I am new to the industry. I don't have a computer yet to quote people and I don't know where to start. First off is this goal standard for team members starting out and if so where do I start to get 100 people signed up?

I just need advice on what to do and where to start!!

Thanks

The 100 people are supposed to be your natural market, friends and family.
Tread lightly with this, although it is helpful to get started with this market, at the end of that list you will need a plan. If the company or agent does not have a plan for you at the start, they won't have one for you after the 100 people.

I am about to work as a team member under an Agent for State Farm. I need some advice. My agent wants me to have 100 people ready to go that I know and have them signed up by Jan. 1, 2014 of next year. Today is my first day and I am new to the industry. I don't have a computer yet to quote people and I don't know where to start. First off is this goal standard for team members starting out and if so where do I start to get 100 people signed up?

I just need advice on what to do and where to start!!

Thanks

My advice is to start somewhere other than SF. Search for "state farm" on the forum if you want to know why.

The ONLY way I would start with sf is if I had a very close friend or family member that would take me in and had a great marketing plan.

I am about to work as a team member under an Agent for State Farm. I need some advice. My agent wants me to have 100 people ready to go that I know and have them signed up by Jan. 1, 2014 of next year. Today is my first day and I am new to the industry. I don't have a computer yet to quote people and I don't know where to start. First off is this goal standard for team members starting out and if so where do I start to get 100 people signed up? I just need advice on what to do and where to start!! Thanks

As a team member I would not feed my natural market to SF.

I think the best way is to start your own business with the number insurance company PRIMERICA look it up also look up FindTheBest.com look under life insurance you find ratings or all company's and who is number 1

I think the best way is to start your own business with the number insurance company PRIMERICA look it up also look up FindTheBest.com look under life insurance you find ratings or all company's and who is number 1

The ratings on findthebest for Primerica looks fishy. Most of it sounds like they are written by the agents. The normal number of reviews for the other companies is in the 10s and 20s and Primerica has over 250? Why isn't there sample premiums for Primerica? Fishy fishy.

Last edited:
The rating are accurate on FindTheBest.com the comments are from clients and PRIMERICA only do straight term only company that does just term not Fishy at All we do what's best for the people but term and invest so the client Wins not the agent or company.

"The rating are accurate on FindTheBest.com the comments are from clients"
Primerica agents are clients too. Have another sip of kool-aid and report back in a year so we can see if you're still "in the business".

How do their term rates compare?

Back