Accident Indemnity

lorrieduke

Expert
I an confused about what Accident Indemnity is? Is it used in conjunction with a persons medical insurance? I'm looking at a plan which covers hospitalization, x-rays, accident emergency treatment, intensive care confinement, epidural pain management, physical therapy, and etc. I don't understand. Would they pay a lump sum of money for each specific event, payable to the person insured or does the money go to the medical provider? Please help, I'm confused.

I an confused about what Accident Indemnity is? Is it used in conjunction with a persons medical insurance? I'm looking at a plan which covers hospitalization, x-rays, accident emergency treatment, intensive care confinement, epidural pain management, physical therapy, and etc. I don't understand. Would they pay a lump sum of money for each specific event, payable to the person insured or does the money go to the medical provider? Please help, I'm confused.

It will paid directly to you based on the event...broken leg $2500 broken arm $1500 and so on. Its good policy if you have young kids and they get hurt a lot.

Good Luck:goofy::swoon:

Benefits will be paid directly to the insured --- as long as they are not assigned------ A lot of providers will insist the benefits be assigned to them before they complete the necessary claim forms so an agent needs to be cautious using the blanket, "all benefits will paid direct to you" statement.

Back