AFLAC Brick, or AFLAC Computer

C

cheriebred

Hi,
Does anyone have a Aflac brick or computer they would like to sell. I am just starting and I will be needing one, thank you Cheriebred

Cheriebred...if you havent already...log on to the Aflac website..under Keeping Current..scroll down to Field Force Buzz (yes yes, I know what it sounds like) ..here you will likely find some SNG items for sale.

If not, in the same place..you can post what you are looking for.

Cheriebred have you read about AFLAC on his forum?

I have a 17 year old son that is getting into buying and selling on ebay. Seems like there may be an opportunity in buying AFLAC Bricks cheap from someone getting out. Selling them to the next batch at a mark up and letting them know that you will buy it back when they get out. Built in market and supply.

I would rather be the guy selling the AFLAC bricks or laptops then the person selling the AFLAC insurance.

I would rather be the guy selling the AFLAC bricks or laptops then the person selling the AFLAC insurance.

Apparently there's a market for them. Maybe you and Wino could go into business!

I actually get new guys asking to borrow mine. I usually react with the Gary Coleman (RIP) aka Arnold tagline.

Back