Feel Like I'm Being Blackmailed.

TOMBAZLEY1

Over a year ago I tried to sell Aflac. I had two customers so I left. I did not renue my license as I won't be selling insurance anymore. Now, I did buy the duck gear of which I have set up an automatic payment. I have actually overpaid them and they have noted it. Now they want an additional 67 sent to them because my account is in a debit state? I feel as though I am being blackmailed. I didn't make that much!

Don't take this personally, but your post reminded me of this:

a188c8a06cc701301d50001dd8b71c47

Don't take this personally, but your post reminded me of this:

a188c8a06cc701301d50001dd8b71c47

>> Don't take this personally, but .........

Ha. I tried AFLAC as well. The difference is I had already been doing insurance for a while. The meetings and buy from the company store had me at the "Brotha Please!" point pretty quick.

I know I was the fool. But those little quacking ducks keyrings made great stocking stuffers for Christmas. The kids loved the pens with the felt topped markers! I just don't understand this debit.

----------

I know I was the fool. Those keyring ducks made great stocking stuffers and the kids loved those pens with the markers on the ends. I paid for that, what worries me is This debit. If I pay it, will more come. Like blackmail.

I know I was the fool. But those little quacking ducks keyrings made great stocking stuffers for Christmas. The kids loved the pens with the felt topped markers! I just don't understand this debit.

----------

I know I was the fool. Those keyring ducks made great stocking stuffers and the kids loved those pens with the markers on the ends. I paid for that, what worries me is This debit. If I pay it, will more come. Like blackmail.

Is it possible the reason they are asking for the money is one of the policies you sold lapsed and generated a commission chargeback?

Is it possible the reason they are asking for the money is one of the policies you sold lapsed and generated a commission chargeback?
I called them today, it appears I may be due a credit. I had never formally quit. It was for 67.64.

----------

I contacted them today. It appears they may owe me the 67.64. I never formally quit.

Back